Verizon Wireless sells these hard covers for the Curve 8330, made by Seidio (hope I'm spelling that right) and it's basically a tough plastic mold that snaps on to the BB. I've returned FOUR. It either pops off or starts to make a clicking noise. Have others have this problem?
    10-02-08 11:07 AM
    I have had problems as well. Unfortunately I didn't save my receipt for an exchange....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/any...-8330-a-71165/
    10-02-08 11:11 AM
    I have had a terrible time. These things are crap. Verizon should stop selling them. You have to open these things once in a while (to clean, change the battery, whatever) and I have not had one of these last longer than a few weeks. I am on #4 but I am switching back to a soft case. These are awful.
    10-03-08 08:35 AM
    Wow...I have the black Seidio hard case and i haven't had one problem with it at all...and ironically i take it off every night to clean it and pop it in my pod charger.... I'm sorry to hear you guys are having such issues with these...
    10-03-08 08:54 AM
    Verizon Wireless sells these hard covers for the Curve 8330, made by Seidio (hope I'm spelling that right) and it's basically a tough plastic mold that snaps on to the BB. I've returned FOUR. It either pops off or starts to make a clicking noise. Have others have this problem?
    I have one on my 8310 Curve and it works fine. I have noticed that it is stamped BB8330 and I believe the CDMA and GSM versions of the Curve may be a slightly different size. That might be the problem.
    10-03-08 10:10 AM
    I got one of these and the top left corner would not snap shut right out of the box.
    10-03-08 06:12 PM
    I don't know if what you are talking about is the same as what bought last week at a sprint store. Its labeled as a sprint product and is a black 2 piece hard cover. I was skeptical at first and still am but so far its working great. Plastic is hard and not weak and is smooth to the touch. It was only $10 so if it doesn't last long I won't be upset. Oh and it has a belt clip with it, the old school kind that clips to your belt then the phone clicks in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 03:41 AM
    no problems with mine. sucks for yall
    10-06-08 04:30 AM
    wow... the only time mine came apart is when i was using the geocache navigator app and fell down a rocky hillside cuz i was too busy looking at the screen, saved it and clicked right back together, got it off ebay for 15 bucks -shipped....mine is the black as well
    10-06-08 04:46 AM
    i got one about two months ago from verizon and it works great ... if you are having probs with yous and you bought it from verizon i know when i bought mine they took my phone # and said if ANY THING WAS TO EVER GO WRONG just to come back in and they would replace it you dont need your receipt because they can look it up by your phone #
    10-06-08 01:07 PM
    Bought the clear hard case for my 755p. EVERY time i dropped it the case would go flying in 2 different directions.

That combined with the cheapness of the plastic tabs that holds the pieces together, I no longer buy those types of cases from them.
    10-06-08 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD