Hi gang,
    Anyone using one of the Talon hard cases for the Bold 9650 with the Seidio Innocase Holster? The Talon looks on the CB site to be about the same thickness as the Seidio Innocase case (and 1/2 the price). I have the holster from when I had a Tour, with the Innocase II, and I prefer this kind of holster with a hard shell case. I've tried the Innocase offered for the Bold 9650. But it is a POS that breaks when you try to remove it for a battery pull (gone through a couple already, no way to remove it without breaking the tiny tabs). So I'd be interested in any first-hand reports with the Talon case (half the price of the Innocase) for performance, fit, and ability to use with the Innocase holster. The other option is to get another Innocase II and get out the Dremmel tool to widen the hole for the micro-USB connector (connector fits without mod, just not as well).
    Thanks!
    10-21-10 12:32 AM
    I don't know anything about the Talon case, but after alot of reseach on what case or holster to get for my Bold 9650, I ended up getting an Otterbox Commuter since people seem to love that (got it for under $17 with free shipping on Amazon) to go with the Seidio innocase holster. Its a little snug, but it does fit and other posts I read said it gets less snug with time. I have no regrets so far with my choice. Good luck.
    10-21-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD