I wonder if anyone else has found that their Bold will not easily fit in the swivel case from RIM. I relly have to force the phone into the case and can't get it out before the call has gone, either that or I am worried I will damage the Bold or drop it trying to remove it. Very frustrating.

Cheers,

Oh, please follow a fellow Blackberry addict on Twitter.
    @stevecrowther
    05-03-09 05:23 PM
    U know its pretty common I think. U just gotta let the case get worked in first. After a while it should get easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 05:31 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I did wonder if it was a common thing. I also wondered if there was a method of 'stretching' the leather. The phone really is a bad fit and I just know I will send the phone flying when I prise it out for a call.

Steve
    05-03-09 05:42 PM
    I thought the same thing right and at first it was pretty annoying. But just give it a little time, like a week or two and it should be fine afterwards.

But having that said, the oem bold holster is not the most convenient holster in my opinion because when I drive, its still pretty hard for me to take out the phone. I basically have to take everything off my belt and then once I got the holster off my belt, only then can I take the bold out.

05-03-09 05:44 PM
    Thanks for the advice and observation. What do you consider the best case other than the sleeve that came with the phone. I must admit to be a bit of a case fanatic and I would have loads of them if the finances allowed it. I am sure if I was a woman I would have loads of handbags!!

Thanks again.

Steve
    05-03-09 05:49 PM
    Lol.

U know right now I am still just using the leather holster that came with the bold. So far I am ok with it. I know its not the greatest but it will do for now.

Do a check on the crackberry.com store. They probably have lots of accessories for u to choose from.

05-03-09 05:53 PM
    Yea I thought same thing it takes a while to loosen up especial if you have
    a cover over your bold

05-03-09 07:12 PM
    Put your two forefingers on the inside and stretch the case slightly, working your way down inside as you stretch. You can do it several times over several days and it will help.
    05-03-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD