Wanne have the perfect cover? HELP me find it

I'm graduating student and I really need your opinion about protecting cases.
    I've made a on-line survey, please if you want to help me graduate! Go to the link, fill in only 10 questions and press the "Finish Survey" button on the bottom of the page.

link: Berry Protection survey

That would really help me out.

I just wonder, what every day people like the most for there blackBerry. The material of there case, the color and the feeling of it. And not to forget, i really need this charts for my graduation.

Thank you in advance,
    Nico
    02-18-10 07:52 AM
    Just took your survey. What are you going to school for? Marketing Major?
    02-18-10 10:16 AM
    Silicone skin FTW
    02-18-10 10:42 AM
    Many thanks for filling in the survey.

I'm studying industrial product engineering and doing a pre marketing study right now before going into a idea phase for a new kind off casing for the blackberry phones.

Greetz Nico
    02-18-10 12:05 PM
    Silicone skin ftw indeed.

Not many people like those anymore, thats why the survey is for.
    So i can hopefully can show that, that's nor what the people want anymore....
    02-18-10 12:08 PM
    took it

I have both a silicone case and a leather pouch. And I'm getting a hard case. Mostly for fashion looking, but it's nice to protect the phone too haha
    02-18-10 12:58 PM
    My perfect cover is no cover. It is such a beautiful phone to look at naked. I either keep it in the case that came with it or in a zip pocket on my vest or shirt. I have no plans to cover it with anything out there.
    02-18-10 03:24 PM
    filled it out for ya! since i am a marketing grad i know what a pain it is to get people to take those surveys, lol. i really think epik is coming close to the perfect case. thin, one piece, inconspicuous (no branding across the back), protects from scratches, offers extra grip but is still easy to remove from your pocket... all for $7 shipped.
    02-18-10 06:02 PM
    Reiko thick rubber skin with the ZAGG...functional, adds some needed girth for me and my big hands, makes it non-slip on surfaces and has enough cushion to bounce and not break when dropped.
    Something you lose is the ability to put your naked Bold face down on the nightstand and push down on it to shut off the alarm clock without having to fumble the thing in your hands.
    02-21-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD