Ok, so let me start off by saying I got an OtterCase... Its great... seriously... I love it... however the clip on the holster is not large enough for the duty style belt i wear when i am working... My belt is 1 1/2 or 2 inches... the clip needs to be able to fit this as well as protect my berry... i was thinking of using the Otter with maybe another pouch... any ideas?
    05-16-08 08:07 AM
    My ottercase is great. The clip is for an inch and a half width max.
    05-16-08 08:38 AM
    In the same boat here. Use the otter on my duty belt. I just jam the clip half way down the belt and cross fingers that it doesn't pop off. I'd love to have a clip that fits around the whole belt ... And holds the phone a little better. Mine has popped out twice and crash landed. Hope that never happens when I'm out in the boat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 10:13 AM
    I have the perfect case for you guys. I am in law enforcement and use a 2 1/4" duty belt. Go to Niteize.com. Go to RIM holster and you will be good to go.

I also use the otterbox case but the holster is worthless. The otterbox case will fit in the holster with no problem. The holster is made of ballistic nylon.

I have been using this for a couple of months through quite a few rumbles and between the holster/otterbox combo my curve is in perfect condition
    05-16-08 12:56 PM
    I got the NiteIze case... it seems good... a bit small for the otter and 8830... but it should work for now... i think i found a case that will work... but we are shooting tomorrow and i need my berry on my belt... check out The Source Shop they are a toronto based film shop...
    05-17-08 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD