So I bought a silicone case I don't even think I've had it an entire month and it doesn't seem to fit as snug as it once used to. Is it possible to stretch it out from constant removal? And has anyone else experienced this? Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 10:53 PM
    From constant removal sure, get quickpull. You won't have to pull off you case anymore.
    04-18-09 10:54 PM
    Yeah, I have noticed this - that's why I feel that I should just take the plunge into the innocase ii / 360. I mean it will stretch, and I suppose although it may be VERY slight, it's enough to affect a heavily used tool (my bb)
    04-22-09 10:36 PM
    Oh yeah, I've had the same problem. They do loose their shape from taking it off for battery pulls or whatever. You can pick up those skins from Amazon really cheap, I bought some for as low as $1.97!
    04-22-09 10:45 PM
    I have definitely had this problem on a couple of cheap silicon cases but after over 2 months with a case-mate case it has barely stretched at all. Maybe its more material or maybe its just better material. Search the store for case-mate and check it out.
    04-25-09 10:35 AM
    On the BB silicone case, i have noticed on my curve that it is not as tight as it was when it was new. I only have removed it about 6-7 times so far. Also found some cheap replacements on ebay!
    04-25-09 11:10 AM
    I noticed the Body Glove skins are more sturdy and strech out less than the regular BB ones.
    04-26-09 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD