I just bought a Can AM SPYDER RS and I was wondering if there was a place to get a motorcycle mount for my storm (mainly for gps use) I already have a Garmin GPS but forget it at home sometimes but I do have VZ NAVIGATOR on my STORM (which I really like) which is ALWAYS with me!!!

Any suggestions are great!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!
    02-28-10 05:05 PM
    does that bike vibrate much? I had a gold wing which was really smooth, but there are some bikes that would destroy your average devices not meant for mounting on a vibration-prone item like many motorcycles.
    02-28-10 06:08 PM
    Its my 1st bike so don't know if there's a vibration difference but there are people with GPS units mounted with brackets I'll post pics of my bike as soon as I get home I'm on my Storm now
    02-28-10 06:15 PM
    idk about what mount to get, but your trike should be fine on the vibration side of things.
    02-28-10 06:18 PM
    Its my 1st bike so don't know if there's a vibration difference but there are people with GPS units mounted with brackets I'll post pics of my bike as soon as I get home I'm on my Storm now
    cool! I miss my bike! I had a succession of hondas in the 60's and 70's. I've got a bad neck so I don't dare get another one. besides, my wife is scared to death something bad would happen (she's probably right!). Some AH tried running me off the road on my lunch hour one day, on the freeway. deliberately hit me with his truck at about 70mph. I managed not to lose it. flagged down a cop right after that. I yelled to the cop that the guy hit me and he pulled the guy over a mile or two later. we all stop. I show the cop the damage on the side of the bike and he says I can't prove a thing. I said let's line up his truck and my bike and you can see for yourself. bottom line, the cops let the guy go without a ticket or warning. I was so pissed, I called the department and told them how poorly that stop was handled. they said the only thing I could have done was to do a citizen's arrest. yeah, right. sigh. some people behind the wheel of 2 ton monsters think motorcycles and bikes don't belong on the road...
    02-28-10 06:20 PM
    Try Tech Mounts they make a variety of mounts and should have something that you could utilize for your storm.
    TECHMOUNT - Home
    02-28-10 06:23 PM
    cool! I miss my bike! I had a succession of hondas in the 60's and 70's. I've got a bad neck so I don't dare get another one. besides, my wife is scared to death something bad would happen (she's probably right!). Some AH tried running me off the road on my lunch hour one day, on the freeway. deliberately hit me with his truck at about 70mph. I managed not to lose it. flagged down a cop right after that. I yelled to the cop that the guy hit me and he pulled the guy over a mile or two later. we all stop. I show the cop the damage on the side of the bike and he says I can't prove a thing. I said let's line up his truck and my bike and you can see for yourself. bottom line, the cops let the guy go without a ticket or warning. I was so pissed, I called the department and told them how poorly that stop was handled. they said the only thing I could have done was to do a citizen's arrest. yeah, right. sigh. some people behind the wheel of 2 ton monsters think motorcycles and bikes don't belong on the road...
    D!#n Cagers anyways!
    02-28-10 06:26 PM
    D!#n Cagers anyways!
    LOL! I hadn't heard that term before! love it!
    02-28-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD