Does the storm2 come with a case? If so what type is it? Any good?
    10-28-09 07:43 PM
    nope
    10char
    10-28-09 07:44 PM
    you got to be kidding me. There is no case that comes with the Storm2? Why is this?
    10-28-09 07:46 PM
    I guess they figure that big memory card they give you is good enough. I am using my Storm 1 leather case (from Verizon). Fits well.
    10-28-09 07:50 PM
    you got to be kidding me. There is no case that comes with the Storm2? Why is this?
    They stopped putting cases in BlackBery's. Why ruin a money making production by giving a "FREE" case when they can "SELL" you one.

msblueline
    10-28-09 07:52 PM
    They stopped putting cases in BlackBery's. Why ruin a money making production by giving a "FREE" case when they can "SELL" you one.

msblueline
    The Tour came with a case.
    10-28-09 08:12 PM
    The Tour came with a case.
    How dare them...

I wish my Storm 2 came with a OtterBox (just a dream).

I tried to fit the S2 in the S1 Otter... NOPE! S2 is too big by a hair.

The older Blackberry's came with those nice hard plastic cases (the ones witht the side track wheel).

Wonder why OtterBox (knowing the Storm 2 was going to be released) hasn't made a case for them yet.

msblueline
    10-28-09 08:21 PM
    I contacted OtterBox about that. Here is what I got back....

"We do not have any information on if we will be making a case for the Storm 2 at this time. Please keep an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on our products and new cases.

Thank you,
    Natasha Meggenberg"
    10-28-09 08:30 PM
    Who cares anyway. Free cases suck I don't even use a case for my 8320. I used to be so uptight about it. I feel if you're using a case, you're not using you phone enough. But also I've got the 2600 battery, and most cases don't fit my phone, so I'm a little biased.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD