I just did a search for "Storm2" on the VZW site, and the only result was this headset, but it specifically says "For the: Storm2™ smartphone". Verizon is slowly showing signs of the device on their website.

Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, Cell Phone Accessories - Verizon Wireless

EDIT: I'm not ********, I know the phone has been officially announced. Please stop telling me this is no surprise. People were commenting earlier that the phone was still not on the VZW.com website, despite the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. I was just trying to point out that some ACCESSORIES are making an appearance, even if the phone is not.
    Last edited by Mr. Orange 645; 10-26-09 at 12:12 PM.
    10-26-09 12:01 PM
    I believe it was officially announced by Verizon, so this shouldn't be a surprise.
    10-26-09 12:03 PM
    I believe it was officially announced by Verizon, so this shouldn't be a surprise.
    Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. Even though it was officially announced, it is still not on their website, as mentioned in the thread about the official announcement. I was merely pointing out even though the PHONE is not on the site, they are starting to show some ACCESSORIES for it.
    10-26-09 12:08 PM
    I figured this was someone saying there weren't enough accessories out yet lol

Yes, it's officially announced for Wednesday. This info is on the front page of this site.
    10-26-09 12:08 PM
    I figured this was someone saying there weren't enough accessories out yet lol

Yes, it's officially announced for Wednesday. This info is on the front page of this site.
    Ok...Mods, please delete this thread. I'm sorry I tried to share a little info with the community.
    10-26-09 12:10 PM
    Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. Even though it was officially announced, it is still not on their website, as mentioned in the thread about the official announcement. I was merely pointing out even though the PHONE is not on the site, they are starting to show some ACCESSORIES for it.
    Oh sorry. Verbal communication is a **** of a thing; written is even worse. I didn't mean to come off sarcastic in any way and if you thought I did, I apologize.

P.S. They edit he'll (without the apostrophe)?
    10-26-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD