I've searched the forum and the web for a dashboard mount for the storm that I can install on the driver's side dash, behind the steering wheel on my Yaris. Since this is my first post, I can't link to an image of the interior of the car, but a google image search for 2007 Yaris interior should bring up some examples of the mounting area I'm talking about (Essentially the Yaris has center-mounted gauges, so there's a glovebox behind the steering wheel)

I currently have a self-adhesive XM radio mount on the glovebox door, and I'm looking for something similar that I can slide the Storm into. Most of the suction cup/dashboard mounts I've found aren't low-profile (i.e: they have long gooseneck type "arms"). I'm looking for something that fits more flush to the mounting surface. Anyone seen anything like this?

I'm not too concerned with charging/cradling capability
    03-26-09 03:24 PM
    03-27-09 10:56 AM
    i have an 08 yaris.i leave the glove box door open when driving.i have my sirius receiver and usb drive in there.you could mount it in there.when i park i can shut the glove box door and no one knows anything is in there.i drilled a hole back in the corner of glovebox for wiring
    03-27-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD