Does anyone know of a sweet leather case for the storm? i was looking for something along the lines of the belkin leather skin for the ipod 3g. Not a pouch but an actual skin. I like the iphone one becuase its tight on the phone, and it doesnt take away from the shape or look of the phone either, but still protects it...

thanks
    01-12-09 12:28 PM
    I'm not sure about a leather "skin" per se but I thought I'd toss out this option for your consideration as well.

I'm partial to Sena leather cases as I have used them for several other phones and they are well made using high quality leather and have held up very well for me. They're not inexpensive but not in Vaja's price range either. Here are the current Sena Storm offerings:

senacases.com/Brands/BLACKBERRY-STORM-CASES

(add the usual www. out front)
    01-12-09 01:54 PM
    Just got my Sena Cases in the mail. I got 2 different styles so I could choose what works best for me. 1st impressions:

The UltraSlim pouch (I got it in white) seems to be high quality, grained leather, well made, very tight fit, difficult to get phone in and out, must lock the phone because all the side buttons are depressed on the way in and out. Note in the box said this was normal and would form to fit phone perfectly after a few uses. We'll see, it's really tight!

Leatherskin Case (I got it in light blue) Also very well made, smoother leather than UltraSlim. Rigid back makes it feel sturdy. Fits well, cutouts line up well with buttons etc. Had to push and pull a little to get mic. hole lined up. Cool part is it seems to cover the screen gaps so it could cut down on dust issue. Drawback is it makes typing on outer edges of keyboard difficult. Will have to try it a while and see if it's a problem.

Final notes: Shipping was kind of slow. Ordered on Dec. 31 arrived Jan 16. Very well packaged in nice gift boxes with cloth pouches and instructions.
    SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 LEATHERSKIN CASE
    SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 ULTRASLIM POUCH
    Last edited by CamLynn; 01-16-09 at 07:45 PM.
    01-16-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD