01-20-09 12:47 PM
34 12
tools
    Does anyone know if they make a holster and skin or hard cover that can go together? Similar to what Seidio makes for the curve?

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    01-20-09 08:19 AM
    I just can't bring myself to use any of those options

too... square...
    01-20-09 08:45 AM
    I have option #3, and love it.
    I also bought the rubber skin case, but it doesnt fit in the pouch, so so far, I'm leaving it off.
    01-20-09 08:47 AM
    I'll try asking again...does this case:

really not cover up the Storm all the way, as pictured? Or is the Storm not pushed all the way in...just to illustrate that it's a Storm being used with it?

I'd like one that fits like this:

01-20-09 08:47 AM
    It fits exactly as it is pictured. I hated that case. It came with my Storm here in Germany and I ordered the Seido case, (it came in today and I am very happy with the way that the phone feels in it and the protection that the phone is recieving) So to answer both questions I'd go with number 2 but I prefer the Seido brand due to the fact of a better top clip for more security. and Yes the phone sticks out that far on the cheap leather case. I also wouldn't recommend the cheap leather one unless you don't care for your call and end buttons on your phone.
    01-20-09 09:29 AM
    i have option #3. it works great.
    01-20-09 09:42 AM
    Does anyone know if they make a holster and skin or hard cover that can go together? Similar to what Seidio makes for the curve?

Innocase Hybrid

as quoted in the description- "Slip it into your pocket or pair it with our Innocase holster or leather case"

Also

01-20-09 10:06 AM
    BTW: what's "BSE"
    Best Skins Ever
    01-20-09 12:20 PM
    i use this

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

and totally love it! i was never a side pouch fan, but I didnt like keeping my storm in my pocket.
    01-20-09 12:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD