01-04-09 05:36 PM
31 12
tools
    I have the white silicon gel skin from VZW and also ordered the vertical leather case with the fold over flap from VZW...Im using the stock screen protector that came on the phone till I can find something else like a BSE when they become available
    11-27-08 10:11 AM
    I have the leather BB storm pouch Has any one else had problems with the hard key's getting caught on the pouch and breaking?
    I just got the pouch with the strap the other day to try to keep the dust out from under the screen. I'm normally just a silicon case sort of person but thought I would give it a try. I'll have to watch it though now and see.

If you have the one with the strap, which way do you put your phone in? Do you have the front of the phone face the front or the back of the pouch? I have it face the back and maybe that helps since there is that strap to guide the storm into the case perhaps?
    11-27-08 02:08 PM
    I just got the pouch with the strap the other day to try to keep the dust out from under the screen. I'm normally just a silicon case sort of person but thought I would give it a try. I'll have to watch it though now and see.

If you have the one with the strap, which way do you put your phone in? Do you have the front of the phone face the front or the back of the pouch? I have it face the back and maybe that helps since there is that strap to guide the storm into the case perhaps?
    I'm also using the BB pouch made for the Storm sold by VZW. No problem with anything catching on device insert.

I face the screen in and battery cover out as I wear it on belt. Any inadvertent hit to the exposed case will impact metal battery cover and not screen.

Fit is nice and snug; no problem pressig buttons when I pull it out for use either.

VZW screen protectors easy the put on with no air bubbles.
    11-28-08 11:58 AM
    I have the leather BB storm pouch Has any one else had problems with the hard key's getting caught on the pouch and breaking?
    We have had buttons breaking on 2 different Storms, both with the leather case. Seems that the pouch catches the keys just at the right angle.

We have since replaced the pouches with the hard shell case and so far it works great.
    11-28-08 12:35 PM
    The best accessories I've found are from seidioonline.com . They're good quality and relatively inexpensive.
    Ditto on that. I'm using my old 8330 belt holster until the innocase/clip combo comes out.
    11-28-08 12:39 PM
    hi, yeah, i tried them, no dice yet.

wound up buying this guy...

any experience with Sena? I have read some positive commentary re: their quality. thought to give them a try.

That looks like a nice case.

Is that belt clip removable? Sleep mode works?
    01-04-09 05:36 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD