I been on the fire in santa barbara since tuesday and loving my storm in the otterbox. its been getting abused bad and no issues. Even got water dropped on me from helicopter and I was soaked...no damage...
    Ill post pics it took when I get home in a few days....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 02:11 AM
    I appreciate you fighting the fire as much as the next guy for sure...

But tell us how your Bold is holding up

05-12-09 02:14 AM
    Oops can I get this moved please...sorry guys...twenty four hour shifts wearin me out...

05-12-09 02:15 AM
    I been on the fire in santa barbara since tuesday and loving my storm in the otterbox. its been getting abused bad and no issues. Even got water dropped on me from helicopter and I was soaked...no damage...
    Ill post pics it took when I get home in a few days....

Wrong forums matey.

Great appreciation for you working on the fires. We dont get huge fires in England. So i cant say i know how it feels.

Cant wait to see the pics.
    05-12-09 02:15 AM
    I'm kinda glad this wound up in the wrong forum... gives us a chance to say thanks for risking your @$$ to help people. Glad you've not been rewarded with a broken BB.
    05-12-09 02:29 AM
    Yeah, honestly it is kind of badass to see BB of any kind taking the abuse like a champ... I mean for **** sakes the guy is fighting a fire and getting thousands of gallons of water dropped on him and still posting from the WAP site... How sweet is that...
    05-12-09 02:33 AM
    Fire is about out..been here since tuesday... I just want to go home and sleep in a bed...no more ground for me..I should be home thursday I hope...

05-12-09 02:41 AM
    Excellent. Get some much deserved rest, and play with your battle-tested BB on the trip home!
    05-12-09 02:59 AM
    Excellent. Get some much deserved rest, and play with your battle-tested BB on the trip home!
    Gonna sleep as soon as I can get home... Off duty at 0900 then one more shift I think.

05-12-09 03:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD