I noticed when my Storm is connected to the USB data/charging cable to my PC, the charging icon shows it as charging indefinitely (bolt on battery icon), but when hooked up to my wall charger the icon shows as fully charged and stops charging (full charge battery icon with no bolt).

I am concerned this might damage my battery or device.

I didn't find any other post about this. Any one else have this issue?
    Last edited by vdiesel; 12-03-08 at 04:23 PM.
    12-03-08 04:21 PM
    Mine shows that it is fully charged when I have it plugged in to my Laptop. You have to remember that the wall charger will charge the phone faster than USB will.
    12-03-08 04:24 PM
    Mine shows that it is fully charged when I have it plugged in to my Laptop. You have to remember that the wall charger will charge the phone faster than USB will.
    When the phone is done charging with the wall charger, I would then plug it into my PC (I have both a desktop and laptop), and it would continue charging indefinitely. I have not see the charging icon go away on the USB cable charger even after 2+ hours after the wall charger has already charged it to full.
    12-03-08 05:19 PM
    When the phone is done charging with the wall charger, I would then plug it into my PC (I have both a desktop and laptop), and it would continue charging indefinitely. I have not see the charging icon go away on the USB cable charger even after 2+ hours after the wall charger has already charged it to full.
    Same here. 2 hours and it hasn't move on USB. Maybe it just maintains the current charge.
    12-03-08 05:22 PM
    Mine does charge but it takes a lot longer than it does by the wall charger but I had mine connected for about 2 hrs yesterday and It went from 25% to about 80% so it is in fact working
    12-03-08 05:41 PM
    Mine does charge but it takes a lot longer than it does by the wall charger but I had mine connected for about 2 hrs yesterday and It went from 25% to about 80% so it is in fact working
    To clarify, my 2 hours of additional charging on the PC is after I've taken it off the wall charger on a FULL and complete charge.
    12-03-08 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD