Someone on here (can't find the thread now - sorry) was looking for a Storm cradle which also charged a spare battery at the same time...

There is one, found it tonight.

Its selling in the UK for 13.99 plus shipping (about $22) Not sure about the shipping across the pond though...
    11-26-08 03:38 PM
    got a link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 03:45 PM
    looks.... sexy.

Not as nice as the rounded edges chrome cradle huh?
    11-26-08 03:47 PM
    Yeah, sorry - that would be helpful wouldn't it !!! lol

NEW BLACKBERRY STORM USB DOCKING SYNC CRADLE *UK SELLER on eBay, also, Other Mobile Phone Data Cables, Mobile Phone Data Cables, Mobile Home Phones (end time 26-Dec-08 13:31:44 GMT)

I've ordered one. I have already ordered the chrome one as it looks much much nicer, but this will be handy as it charges the spare battery too !
    Last edited by LuckyLuke; 11-26-08 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Wrong link..
    11-26-08 03:50 PM
    COOL thx, I just ordered one.
    11-27-08 01:50 AM
    Looks terrible compared to the BlackBerry version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 02:04 AM
    Love the concept of a spare battery charger but

With UK mains charger for quicker charging
    looks like it isn't for those of us in North America
    11-27-08 06:11 AM
    Yes it does come with the charger, but I am guessing that this is just a mini usb port, so your US one would plug straight in.

I have ordered one, so will let you know when it arrives....
    11-27-08 06:12 AM
    I like the fact that it holds the phone in portrait instead of landscape...similar to the Palm cradles.

This would work out better for me, based on where I keep the phone at night.

I hope it'll work with US AC. Keep us informed.
    11-27-08 10:00 AM
    I have just been informed by the supplier that they uploaded the incorrect photo and information - It should of been the Bold, not Storm.

They did say, however, that the Storm cradle WILL be with them in about 10-14 days....

I have left my order open, so will post once it arrives.
    11-29-08 03:40 PM
    luckyluke sounds good man, keep us updated.
    11-29-08 05:46 PM
    Looks great!
    11-29-08 06:07 PM
    I know that this thread is kinda old but I discovered this on the EBAY tonight and it almost seems 2 good to be true.
    Cradle Charger + Battery for BlackBerry Storm 9500 9530 - eBay (item 370140045235 end time Jan-07-09 13:28:45 PST)
    It is a cradle that will charge the phone and an extra battery at the same time, a pack of screen protectors (probably junk), a leather pouch (probably junk as well), a spare charger, and a SPARE BATTERY!! all for around $30.00 shipped!!

Has anyone bought this or know anything about it or the seller?

I know it is not the best looking thing but I would probably never use it to charge my phone because I already have the OEM cradle but for 30 bucks for a spare battery charger and spare battery I almost don't care what it looks like!!
    Last edited by Jmack98; 01-05-09 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to put the link in the post
    01-05-09 11:31 PM
    Here is link from the thread earlier today that shows a new charger that charges battery and Storm at the same time: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/fin...attery-129748/

Those chargers on ebay cannot charge the phone and the battery at the same time unless you are plugged into the wall (for the battery) and a usb port (for the phone) at the same time. Plus, I have a feeling they might be crap. This one linked above looks like it might charge battery and phone from a wall plug alone, which is more convenient for a cradle that you plan to use at night and is not likely convenient to a usb port. BUT, it's $60.00. I'm going to try and figure out if it can charge both at the same time through the wall outlet only.
    Last edited by Sharkz; 01-05-09 at 11:48 PM.
    01-05-09 11:43 PM
    I know that this thread is kinda old but I discovered this on the EBAY tonight and it almost seems 2 good to be true.
    It is a cradle that will charge the phone and an extra battery at the same time, a pack of screen protectors (probably junk), a leather pouch (probably junk as well), a spare charger, and a SPARE BATTERY!! all for around $30.00 shipped!!

Has anyone bought this or know anything about it or the seller?

I know it is not the best looking thing but I would probably never use it to charge my phone because I already have the OEM cradle but for 30 bucks for a spare battery charger and spare battery I almost don't care what it looks like!!

I ordered this.. Lets see how it works out.. Like the Spare Battery Idea.

Will post my findings once I receive it.
    01-05-09 11:50 PM
    I ordered this.. Lets see how it works out.. Like the Spare Battery Idea.

Will post my findings once I receive it.
    Cool will ya send me either a PIN message or a PM on here when ya get it? I really wanna get one because I need the ability to have a spare battery charger. But I am a broke a$$ right now. (Christmas and just found out that I am gonna be a daddy!) :-)

I already have a spare battery but it is such a pain to remember to swap them out to keep them both charged!
    01-05-09 11:57 PM
    Ya, post back and let us know what you think of it. I had some problems with the cheap, after-market wall charger. But my car charger is working fine.
    01-06-09 12:05 AM
    So finally got the Kit in the Mail. Right of the bet I knew it was worth it.. Got a Original BlackBerry Battery!!... Well it says black berry so .... Check out pic attached. Cradle well Works great charging my new extra battery .. Only problem to charge the phone I need to have the USB connected.. So used an old AC to usb plug and presto Everything is up and charging..

Leather Case CRAPPY
    Screen protector. Worth less have Invisible Shield!

Now for the bad news.. the cradle cannot hold the phone as I have the full body protect Shield on .. So just using the cradle to charge the extra battery and the phone sits next to it on my night stand connected charging..

Final Verdict. I think it was worth the 30$ for the extra battery and separate battery charger and a wall plug!!!
    01-10-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD