At one time a saw a craddle that would charge the Storm and an additional battery at the same time. The additional battery was charged in a recessed compartment behind the Storm when loaded up.

I can't find this anymore and I really need one.
    06-03-09 03:40 PM
    Amazon.com: USB Sync Dual Cradle DeskTop Charger BlackBerry Storm 9500 9530 - with 2nd Battery Charger: Cell Phones & Service

I did a quick google search. There are probably other sites selling the exact same cradle. You're gonna have to do a little research.
    06-03-09 04:15 PM
    Is this the one you were thinking of?

Amazon.com: 3-in-1 USB Hotsync Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger Slot for Verizon RIM Blackberry Storm 9530 Smartphone: Cell Phones & Service

I used to use one of these and it worked well. It's not compatible with even the thin cases though and I found out the hard way that there isn't enough plastic in it to grind it down a bit...lol!
    06-03-09 04:23 PM
    Not exactly although they would work. The one I remember look like that standard craddle where the Strom fits in sideways. The extra battery was charged in a compartment behind the phone that cannot be seen when the phone is in the cradle.
    06-04-09 09:54 AM
    Not exactly although they would work. The one I remember look like that standard craddle where the Strom fits in sideways. The extra battery was charged in a compartment behind the phone that cannot be seen when the phone is in the cradle.
    Do you have one of these cradles? would you recommend?
    06-04-09 09:56 AM
    ive seen one of these before but i cant remember where. will post if i can find it.
    06-05-09 09:21 PM
    is the cable for storm proprietary?
    06-15-09 09:16 PM
    Quick Question:
    Does it charge them just as fast, as if they were seperate?
    06-17-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD