Does anyone have either this case:

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

or this one:

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

I am just wondering if those pictures are with the Storm fully inserted, or if it will actually slide all the way in to the case.

I want a case like this one, and the pics on the right show how I'd like the Storm to fit in it:

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm

The Fortte case is out of stock and a little more expensive, but if those other ones don't fit the Storm like the Fortte one, I'll just get that.

Thanks in advance.
    01-19-09 08:30 AM
    I have the pouch with the silver button thing. That picture is pretty accurate in that your storm will not be completely covered.

Go Duke!
    James
    01-24-09 02:00 PM
    I have the second one. What is shown in the picture is exactly what my storm looks like when inserted into the sleeve. I think the reason they are like this is for easy removal from the sleeve, allowing you to see the led when inserted and for you to have the wired headset inserted while in the sleeve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 02:44 PM
    I have the second pouch (above). Has anybody had problems with the screen protectors being peeled up from inserting the device into the pouch?
    02-09-09 11:56 AM
    i have the invisi sheild on my storm and use the OEM pouch, and had no roll ups of or issues of the screen protector rolling up
    02-09-09 12:42 PM
    I think I figured it out! Inside the pouch, there is a tag. What I'v found is that if the tag is pushed to the screen-side of the phone while inserting it, it has a tendancy to mess with the screen protector. Since I'v come up with this theory, I have been concious of which side the tag is on when I insert the device... Since then the problem has subsided.
    02-10-09 02:03 PM
    If it is the "Made in China" tag, I took it out.

That being said, I don't have a screen protector The factory one had bubbles and I just thought it was the regular ol plastic over the parts thing.

I am rocking the second one right now, which came in the box. I am a little worried about how uncovered it leaves it. I need a silicone skin, a full on case, and a screen protector before I fulfill my security blanket needs
    02-15-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD