Anyone know if the belt clip comes off of this one?

PDair Black Leather Vertical Pouch for BlackBerry Storm 9500 Series

Belt clip come off this one? And does it put the Storm in Sleep Mode?

VERTICAL POUCH A02

Does this one put the Storm in Sleep Mode?

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 ULTRASLIM POUCH

This one seems nice for $30:

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm

This one's the front runner for me at this point (not that anyone cares.....) -- but I'll most likely stick with this unless any of you super-helpful chaps or dames have better ideas. Vaja iVolution Top Vaja - Leather Products is simply GORGEOUS (WOW!!!!!)..... and I'd pay the money.... but that awful flap hanging around while you're on the phone or web surfing.... who could deal with that?!?!

Anyone ever seen any of these in person? I need a case that's good "in pocket" -- I want no belt clip, and sleep mode is important to me too. The OEM VZW Curve leather case was perfect. I wish there was a comparable equivalent for the Storm -- one that doesn't leave an inch of the phone hanging out to get scratched by keys or loose change in my pockets.
    01-04-09 05:20 PM
    Enter your location

I have this one. Works great.
    01-04-09 05:22 PM
    Just got my Sena Cases in the mail. I got 2 different styles so I could choose what works best for me. 1st impressions:

The UltraSlim pouch (I got it in white) seems to be high quality, grained leather, well made, very tight fit, difficult to get phone in and out, must lock the phone because all the side buttons are depressed on the way in and out. Note in the box said this was normal and would form to fit phone perfectly after a few uses. We'll see, it's really tight!

Leatherskin Case (I got it in light blue) Also very well made, smoother leather than UltraSlim. Rigid back makes it feel sturdy. Fits well, cutouts line up well with buttons etc. Had to push and pull a little to get mic. hole lined up. Cool part is it seems to cover the screen gaps so it could cut down on dust issue. Drawback is it makes typing on outer edges of keyboard difficult. Will have to try it a while and see if it's a problem.

Final notes: Shipping was kind of slow. Ordered on Dec. 31 arrived Jan 16. Very well packaged in nice gift boxes with cloth pouches and instructions.
    SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 ULTRASLIM POUCH
    SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 LEATHERSKIN CASE
    Last edited by CamLynn; 01-16-09 at 01:44 PM.
    01-16-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD