OKAY I KNOW I'M LAME! butttt

I think my clicker works better without a case....when I put on my Incipio Feather case...it seems like my clicker gets worse/jammed. Now, I'm aware that the storm has many issues with this but....does anyone have the same issue with this case specifically? Or am I just paranoid?

(I put the dime in the battery door too)...
    06-16-09 10:42 PM
    oh! and the jamming occurs in the bottom part of the clicker when you're lookin at it in potrait mode..and somehow I don't think all those battery tricks work because the battery is on the opposite end...
    06-16-09 10:43 PM
    I have the Incipio Feather and it doesn't effect my phone at all. I use the Business Card behind the battery door and the click works fantastic.
    06-17-09 08:59 AM
    i love that you're calling the screen the "clicker" LOL that's hilarious

I also use the business card behind the battery and a foldeded card between the battery and the back cover and it works beautifully
    06-17-09 09:01 AM
    I have Feathers in blue and purple and haven't had that issue, but if you've adjusted the screws in the back, tightening them again may help.
    06-17-09 09:22 AM
    oh man, I had this problem. I had ordered the incipio feather and as soon as I installed it the screen ceased the move, period. I thought it was a problem with the case and ordered a replacement and had the same problem. I eventually just went back to my silicone case.

It's nice to know that it wasn't just my phone with this problem.
    06-17-09 09:54 AM
    I saw a post here the other day where the user had better luck with the Feather after taking the dime/card/random piece of something out from under the battery door. Might be worth a try.
    06-17-09 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD