I was testing out the Body Glove vs. the Otterbox at a Verizon Store. I liked the Body Glove, but didn't like how it was difficult to open. Since I hadn't bought it yet, I asked the rep to see what his advice was. He didn't know, but we stumbled across this one.

Using a penny to help disengage the tabs helps open it easier.

Baring this, I didn't go with either and I'm still in search of the "gold case".
    05-11-09 06:11 AM
    I use a clear "body glove" made out of acrylic. I love it.
    Whenever I want to get rid of it, I take out a thin guitar pick from my wallet, since I'm a musician, and I just pop it open.
    05-11-09 06:16 AM
    i found an easy way to open up the body glove for the curve. I just open it where the volume keys are. Just pull it apart there and you are golden. i had trouble at first to.
    05-19-09 12:41 PM
    i found an easy way to open up the body glove for the curve. I just open it where the volume keys are. Just pull it apart there and you are golden. i had trouble at first to.
    Ifyou don't like the storm why are you posting in a storm thread? Seriously some people just amaze me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 12:56 PM
    Ifyou don't like the storm why are you posting in a storm thread? Seriously some people just amaze me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree, this forum is strictly off limits to Storm Deserters! Go back to your own forum under BlackBerry Curve .... !!

As far as 'protection' I am still using the good ole silicone (BlackBerry) skin with the protective film on the screen.
    The Bodyglove looks a little more durable but still doesn't protect the screen.
    The Otterbox has a screen protector but seems cheesy?! I like the idea of protection but if it inhibits functionality then I would rather go 'commando'! (Maybe someone else would be able to correct me after having used the Otterbox.)
    05-19-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD