I've had issues carrying my Storm before I got this original blackberry case. Tried to carry it in my pocket and the screen was always tapping buttons. I even tried to use my original curve holster, and that didn't work.
    Now this case is awesome for Storm with sensor proximity and swivel belt clip in the back. As soon as I slip the phone in, the screen darkens and phone goes into sleep mode.
    Blackberry shows this case as coming soon for $39.99. I ordered and received mine from here BlackBerry Horizontal Pouch w/ Belt Clip for Thunder 9500, Storm 9530 (Black) - MSGDigital
    12-13-08 03:02 PM
    So the link you sent doesn't show the back of the holster -- does it have a swivel clip or is it just the belt loop?
    12-13-08 03:15 PM
    It is a swivel plastic belt clip. Not a belt loop. Blackberry made a new swivel belt clip, looks durable and swivels 360 degrees.
    12-13-08 03:25 PM
    does the 9530 fit into this case if it has the black silicon skin on it?

I have yet to find a carrying case with swivel that allows the 9530 to fit in nicely while haveing the skin on it.

Any help would be appreciated
    02-09-09 09:03 AM
    Bump, I'd like to know if anyone has tried this too. it appears the oem curve case has some give to it, I'm wondering if I can put the Innocase II on the storm and slip it into the curve's oem leather holster/case.
    02-15-09 11:04 PM
    Background: I have used a horizontal holster for many years.

So I bought it...I first bought the one from verizon that can be worn vertical or horizontal. Then, I bought this one as this is what I have been used to using. I used it for two weeks and went back to the first one.

My biggest compaint was I can take the phone out of the vertical one easier and without pushing buttons. It just seems to work better for me.

I am pretty sure it will NOT work with a full body skin that is thicker than a typical screen protector.

If I can answer any questions I have both right in front of me...
    02-15-09 11:14 PM
    I bought a leather holster at verizon...blackberry branded..that has the swivel clip...I bought a skin at best buy (it's thinner than the tire skin) and with a little shimmying, I can use them together...it's a little tough but I like the extra protection...
    02-16-09 06:43 AM
    I am using my OEM 8830 case with my storm awesome fit with OEM silicone protector. Working wonderfully bought off ebay when I was still using my 8830.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 08:25 AM
    Hmm, looks like 8830 or Bold holster is the way to go with a skinned Storm. Thanks guys!
    02-17-09 07:49 AM
    i have this case and don't like it. the storm fits way too tight in it, and is hard to remove. also i'm not a fan of the belt clip ( i guess i'm not one of those guys). i prefer something to go in the pocket. the innocase II worked well for me.
    02-17-09 08:28 AM
    I used the case below with my Voyager. Worked perfectly with Voyager. It was very loose with Storm. But it works very well with sleeve below and fits well and slides in and out easily. Magnet is strong enough to put phone to sleep with or without silicone case, phone with screen out or in.

Case

Sleeve
    02-17-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD