View Poll Results: Is This Storm Case "Feminine"?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Your way too feminine for choosing that...

72 39.34%
  • Hes being scared of being called a female...

111 60.66%
03-18-09 08:35 PM
74 123
tools
    No though it looks slippery. Every one I have tried has been slippery. The Hardcase by Body Glove has a lot of grip and is all black.
    03-17-09 11:13 PM
    It doesn't matter what your co-workers or friends think, what matters is if your boyfriend likes it? JK
    OMG!!!! This post should have been preceded with a *WARNING!* Too effin' funny!!
    03-17-09 11:14 PM
    Not if your a storm trooper...
    It doesn't matter what your co-workers or friends think, what matters is if your boyfriend likes it? JK
    LMAO! I am just glad I wasnt drinking anything while I read these.

As far as the OP question... It looks fine... if you like it, thats all that matters
    03-17-09 11:18 PM
    LMAO! I am just glad I wasnt drinking anything while I read these.

As far as the OP question... It looks fine... if you like it, thats all that matters
    I wish I hadnt been when I read it.
    03-17-09 11:28 PM
    Soooo.... I got all exited about my new case and when it finally came... The first reaction I got from my co-worker was that it looked a little "Fruity". Now I find myself looking at it and asking myself "Is this a girls case? I swear I am forever damned to a life of unhappiness. I'm on a quest to either prove him wrong and gain some self respect, or become a one of those straight guys that looks so gay you want castrate him. -_-

Your a little to insecure my friend. If you think a white storm casing is "fruity" or "gay" you have a problem with insecurity. Whites my all time favorite color. And I know forsure I'd be happy as **** with a white case like that. & I know I'm defiantly not gay because I have a beautiful model as a girlfriend. All I gotta say bud is, if your gunna buy something. And then question it after people tell you it looks gay or fruity. DON'T F*CKIN buy it.
    03-17-09 11:28 PM
    I'm a gay and I like white....now stop or I'll give you such a pinch.
    03-17-09 11:33 PM
    Your a little to insecure my friend. If you think a white storm casing is "fruity" or "gay" you have a problem with insecurity. Whites my all time favorite color. And I know forsure I'd be happy as **** with a white case like that. & I know I'm defiantly not gay because I have a beautiful model as a girlfriend. All I gotta say bud is, if your gunna buy something. And then question it after people tell you it looks gay or fruity. DON'T F*CKIN buy it.
    Thats just it. If he didn't think it was gay when he bought it, why question t now?
    03-17-09 11:36 PM
    how can a case be gay?

some gay guys i know are more "manly" then straight ones I know.
    people are so lame at times.
    03-17-09 11:43 PM
    nominated for the best first post of all times!!!!

who gives a **** what your coworker thinks. If you like it then roll out with your poll out!!

**** everyone else's thoughts

and you forgot an option in the poll "I'm homophobic for giving a **** about what he thinks" Thats where my vote would really go.
    03-17-09 11:53 PM
    nominated for the best first post of all times!!!!

who gives a **** what your coworker thinks. If you like it then roll out with your poll out!!

**** everyone else's thoughts

and you forgot an option in the poll "I'm homophobic for giving a **** about what he thinks" Thats where my vote would really go.
    LMAO!!! Couldnt agree with you more.
    03-17-09 11:58 PM
    Yes. Putting this case on your Storm will suddenly cause you to make out with other guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 12:05 AM
    Its a phone case maybe pink would be Gay. No its not gay.
    03-18-09 12:10 AM
    As a gay man, I don't appreciate your bigotry. Being feminine and being a man who likes other MEN have nothing to do with each other!!!

have you been living under a rock for like 5 years? the term gay now pretty much has nothing to do with gay people. its a term of dislike... which i suppose somehow came up because of gay people... but anyways... Leviticus 18:22...
    03-18-09 12:33 AM
    Thread and Poll Updated. Keep it clean, thanks!
    03-18-09 01:01 AM
    Haha you changed the title from gay to feminine

03-18-09 01:16 AM
    have you been living under a rock for like 5 years? the term gay now pretty much has nothing to do with gay people. its a term of dislike... which i suppose somehow came up because of gay people... but anyways... Leviticus 18:22...
    Some people are too sensitive. It doesn't bother me at all, nor my partner, nor any of my friends of the, um, you know variety. I guess we're not allowed to say it anymore so there ya go! We even enjoy the _____ jokes and refer to silly/goofy things as _______all the time.

I had made a longer post about this issue, but the mod was editing this thread right when I tried to post. Anyway, I wish people of all walks of life would lighten up on the PC garbage. And I LOVE this site, but they have a weird idea of what is OK and what's not sometimes. Like you can type ****ty into a post, but not he*l.
    03-18-09 01:21 AM
    Hm, I agree, I'd say the word gay as a derogatory term was infused into our popular culture about 5 years ago (2004). 2004 was also a leap year, so that probably had something to do with it!!
    03-18-09 08:53 AM
    Haha you changed the title from gay to feminine

For some reason the Forum Moderator equated "gay" with feminine and used them interchangeably, which might even be more offensive than the original thread title and post.

I think a more appropriate thread title would be something like, "Is this Storm case attracted to same-sex Storm cases?"

In any event, I think that Storm case is pretty hot, although one with white buttons would be cooler. Your co-worker is probably envious of the case and so he criticized it to make himself feel better for not owning one. Perhaps your co-worker is even gay himself and is wondering where he can buy that bangin case...but since he's embarrassed, he projects his own gayness onto you. Nobody really knows.
    Last edited by mdude85; 03-18-09 at 09:02 AM.
    03-18-09 08:56 AM
    Feminine, not so much. A bit fugly though.
    Last edited by briananderson; 03-18-09 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Political Correctness Alignment
    03-18-09 09:03 AM
    Gay, not so much. A bit fugly though.
    03-18-09 09:06 AM

1234510 char
    03-18-09 10:31 AM
    Very feminine
    03-18-09 12:57 PM
    The case is aight. Censorship is ...
    Last edited by jayrat; 03-18-09 at 08:32 PM.
    03-18-09 08:29 PM
    maybe just the bright white color puts me off, the case design is nice. if it was black it would be perfect. i use the rubber black cover on my storm because i dont want it scratched up and i am clumsy sometimes
    03-18-09 08:35 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD