View Poll Results: Is This Storm Case "Feminine"?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Your way too feminine for choosing that...

72 39.34%
  • Hes being scared of being called a female...

111 60.66%
03-18-09 07:35 PM
74 123
tools
    na bro its not gay.. not my taste but hey to each his own..IMO i think it definitely looks better than the Otterbox
    03-17-09 07:49 PM
    As a gay man, I don't appreciate your bigotry. Being feminine and being a man who likes other MEN have nothing to do with each other!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wow...... just... wow...
    03-17-09 07:49 PM
    this thread cracks me up lol...the case is fine if your fine with it, dont make other peoples opinions' change your own. IMO i like my storm naked, well i have the zagg shield all around it, and i keep it in a pouch.
    03-17-09 07:50 PM
    As a gay man, I don't appreciate your bigotry. Being feminine and being a man who likes other MEN have nothing to do with each other!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Uh, slow it down there. Not sure what you are talking about here. My comment was dripping in sarcasm. I am not the one who made a thread asking if a case was "Gay." If you are going to aim your cannons at anyone, it should be the OP. I was merely poking fun at the very ludicrous notion of referring to things or items as being "gay." Bigotry? I think that is a bit too far.
    03-17-09 07:55 PM
    Yep...thats a pretty gay case if you ask me
    03-17-09 07:57 PM
    its not the best looking case out there but its not gay though.. your saving a 600 dollar phone from getting all scratched up, nothing gay about that. In fact, its smart.
    Things can be both "gay" and smart....like wearing a huge ******* helmet on a bike with elbow pads and knee pads....Smart? Yes, for protection. Gay? Definitely.

You can have the protection without looking soo bulky, cheap...and so bright white! To me, it totally takes out the classyness of the phone. And I think the cover being bright white lookes either (1) gay if a guy has it, or (2) like a toy if a teen or younger has it. Either way I think there are better choices.
    03-17-09 08:03 PM
    Soooo.... I got all exited about my new case and when it finally came... The first reaction I got from my co-worker was that it looked a little "Fruity". Now I find myself looking at it and asking myself "Is this a girls case? I swear I am forever damned to a life of unhappiness. I'm on a quest to either prove him wrong and gain some self respect, or become a one of those straight guys that looks so gay you want castrate him. -_-
    I had to look at it several times to try to figure out if you were actually serious. No- really....Are you?
    Since I have a fet....I mean white is my color and has been for some time now so ....... oh ^uck it! Is this thread for real? Are we getting punk'd?

na bro its not gay.. not my taste but hey to each his own..IMO i think it definitely looks better than the Otterbox
    EVERYTHING looks better than an Otterbox.
    03-17-09 08:04 PM
    I have the same one in black. I used it for about two hours. Doesn't matter whether or not you like it, what matters is whether or not it's usable. It's not. The way it snaps on makes it a royal PITA to remove and the act of removing it involves prying, which chips the seriously crappy paint off. The first time you have to pull the media card or the battery or you want to put it in a cradle will be the last time the case touches the phone. I can almost guaranty it. The funny thing is though, despite it being difficult to remove, I would never trust it to hold the phone on the belt clip that it comes with.

Verdict: POS.

Edit: Oops, my bad...I just saw the picture and didn't read the whole thing. You already have the case. I'm seriously shocked you haven't put it int eh blender by now...
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 03-17-09 at 08:08 PM. Reason: edit.
    03-17-09 08:06 PM
    03-17-09 08:09 PM
    I don't think it's "gay" (if by gay you mean feminine) because there is no way my wife would have a cover like that on her BlackBerry. I do think you are going to be disappointed with the white color though. That thing is going to be filthy inside a couple of weeks.

I go for the natural naked beauty of the Storm myself, other than a screen protector. I can't say enough about the pouch from BlackBerry, love the way it goes into sleep mode immediately and allows you to set options while it's in the pouch. Who gives a crap about what your friend says, he's probably just jealous he didn't get it first.

By the way xXXNotMVAMXXx the Stormtrooper reference was brilliant!
    03-17-09 08:12 PM
    Thanks I have my moments
    03-17-09 08:19 PM
    Not if your a storm trooper...

that was great... props for you lol
    03-17-09 08:39 PM
    id go with a different color, but its not bad
    03-17-09 08:53 PM
    thats a sick case
    03-17-09 08:55 PM
    I think its fine, then again I'm gay. As long as you like it then who cares what anyone else thinks.
    03-17-09 09:02 PM
    It's all on you and not what your people think. If you are comfortable with the color, then keep it.

Is it "feminine" looking to me? Somewhat, but imo, the case can go either way.
    Last edited by sgtmilstack; 03-17-09 at 09:07 PM. Reason: mispelled word
    03-17-09 09:06 PM
    How the **** does it look "gay?" Its white! And you might wanna use a different choice of words... but for the most part it isn't gay. I guess my sneakers are gay too. Oh well
    03-17-09 09:14 PM
    The case is not my cuppa tea - I have a black Innocase 2. But I don't think it looks 'gay' or anything!
    03-17-09 09:17 PM
    ROFL - nearly had an asthma attack laughing at this one!

I wouldn't call it gay. Maybe a little feminine.

Does it match your purse? j/k

Ray
    03-17-09 09:21 PM
    I would shy away from the hard plastic cases as they inevitably get dust and grunge inside them (been there done that). Even though it may fit tightly, it will rub the particles into the phone causing you to continually have a case cover on it to hide the scratches.

IMHO you only need a pouch, or if you really are worried about damages, get one of the skins that sticks directly to the phone.

BTW..not Gay, just really white and a distinct difference from the generally dark appearance of the phone itself...hence the negative vibes
    03-17-09 09:23 PM
    LOL! Calling this thing gay....you are insulting* the gay people, again LOL!

Like others said, the word you need is ugly! However, I am biased against white things, something white it has to be of the highest quality and design in order for me to like it.

* Probably this is not a case/design a gay person would like to get associated with it.
    Last edited by haris163; 03-17-09 at 09:34 PM.
    03-17-09 09:32 PM
    It doesn't matter what your co-workers or friends think, what matters is if your boyfriend likes it? JK
    03-17-09 09:32 PM
    Well as far as the case goes, mines identical but black. I love it, it offers great protection and sorta helps with the storm's natural desire to scoot all over the dash and car.

Now to be honest, this is my second case as I can agree confirm what a previous poster said. Once it goes on pray to god that you dont need to remove the microsd or battery. Quickpull and softreset are you friends.

cheers
    03-17-09 09:34 PM
    Yes. I have the below case for my Storm - works great - no **** dialing
    Last edited by JReek; 03-17-09 at 09:53 PM. Reason: add pic
    03-17-09 09:42 PM
    I would shy away from the hard plastic cases as they inevitably get dust and grunge inside them (been there done that). Even though it may fit tightly, it will rub the particles into the phone causing you to continually have a case cover on it to hide the scratches.

IMHO you only need a pouch, or if you really are worried about damages, get one of the skins that sticks directly to the phone.

BTW..not Gay, just really white and a distinct difference from the generally dark appearance of the phone itself...hence the negative vibes
    No one calls the WHITE iPhone gay!
    03-17-09 10:12 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD