Does anyone recommend a good hard case for the storm that would be easy to remove every night so that it can go in a charging cradle? Thanks.
    04-10-09 10:58 AM
    I ordered an incipio feather case.

Cases and Accessories - iPhone, iPod, Zune, BlackBerry Cases and Accessories by Incipio

They say their feathercases work well with many docks. They're a great price too.
    I ordered one in white last night at about 1:00AM And got conformation at 12:00PM Today that it had already been shipped, wow!
    04-10-09 11:05 AM
    Check out the otter box I have had one for ever one of my bb and I love them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 11:12 AM
    Does anyone recommend a good hard case for the storm that would be easy to remove every night so that it can go in a charging cradle? Thanks.

just yesterday i was reading a post by someone who got a popular case (among ifone users) for their storm that has now come out for the storm/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/loo...-storm-201876/
    if you continue into the post you can see poster has loaded pics of what it looks like in real time and not marketed; company website also available.

personally, i dont have a cradle, but i do love my body glove case. though i do not recommend for you since this is really really tough to remove.
    04-10-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD