What is a good case for this phone? The hard cases seem to make it extra bulky, but I have heard the thin rubber case gets filled with lint or stuck in pockets...what have people been using that they like or dislike?
    03-04-09 03:48 PM
    I have the Innocase II from Seidio and it doesn't add any more bulk than a skin while giving the protection of a hard case plus it has the nice rubbery feel same as the sides on the Storm. I use it with an 8830 Blackberry OEM leather holster that it fits in perfectly that I got on Amazon for like $8.
    03-04-09 04:01 PM
    I ordered one last night... Hope I like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 04:05 PM
    I have the Innocase I and I agree with everything Sniperet said. And the phone feels better in my hand.

-Cyrus
    03-04-09 04:07 PM
    yea, don't go with a hard plastic case. at least the one from the verizon store sucked. couldn't use the headphone jack with the case on.
    03-04-09 04:10 PM
    I justgot the innocase II and love it. I should have gotten this before that cheap Verizon hard case

03-04-09 05:44 PM
    Are you people with the Innocases, able to access your battery without any problems?
    Been considering Seidio's cases for quite some time.
    03-04-09 06:09 PM
    I have the Innocase I and I agree with everything Sniperet said. And the phone feels better in my hand.

-Cyrus

I agree I have this same case (in multiple colors) and it is the best case in my opinion out there for the storm.
    03-04-09 06:10 PM
    I think I am the only one that likes the hard case from verizon lol.

03-04-09 06:18 PM
    What is a good case for this phone? The hard cases seem to make it extra bulky, but I have heard the thin rubber case gets filled with lint or stuck in pockets...what have people been using that they like or dislike?
    Innocase Hybrid is the sh**. Very slim and stylish, yet it protects it well.
    03-04-09 06:38 PM
    Innocase II is the best IMO...Case is easy to pop on and off and in a drop it wont come flying apart. All buttons are accessible. Highly recommended.
    03-04-09 06:45 PM
    I ran a Curve with a Seidio holster and knew I'd have to have the Innocase II for my new Storm. I was not let down. Sniperet is right, very trim and the phone feels better than the naked unit.

The only shortcoming is that the spacebar is tricky in landscape mode. The battery is not accessable with the case on but that question is RIM's issue. There should not be a regular need to get to it.

I run the Innocase holster with it and although the whole rig is a bit salty, it's proven worth it so far.
    03-04-09 06:53 PM
    Waiting for delivery of my new Seidio Innocase Hybrid for BlackBerry Storm

Made from sleek, durable materials, this hybrid hard case from Seidio will keep your BlackBerry Storm protected without compromising the look of your phone.
    03-04-09 08:03 PM
    Are you people with the Innocases, able to access your battery without any problems?
    Been considering Seidio's cases for quite some time.
    It is a bit of a pain to do a battery pull but I haven't had to do one for quite some time. Install QuickPull and run it once a day no problems.
    03-04-09 08:06 PM
    I dont like adding bulk to the phone with a case. I use Zagg Invisible Sheild and it is terrific. Lifetime warranty also. Doesnt change the look of the storm, it feels better in my hand, and it wont scratch EVER!!!..

Just my $.02
    03-04-09 08:09 PM
    I have the Innocase II from Seidio and it doesn't add any more bulk than a skin while giving the protection of a hard case plus it has the nice rubbery feel same as the sides on the Storm. I use it with an 8830 Blackberry OEM leather holster that it fits in perfectly that I got on Amazon for like $8.
    I have BSE on my storm will this case work with that on my 9530, I also use my storm with a 8330 OEM swivel clip case along with a Oem Bb skin but find it very difficulty inserting and removing the storm from My case with the silicone skin on. Does the seidio case slide in and out with minimal friction ?
    03-04-09 08:52 PM
    Waiting for delivery of my new Seidio Innocase Hybrid for BlackBerry Storm

Made from sleek, durable materials, this hybrid hard case from Seidio will keep your BlackBerry Storm protected without compromising the look of your phone.
    i got this same case on ebay for 4 dollars. it just doesnt say "Seidio Innocase" on the back
    03-04-09 09:04 PM
    Anybody try using the case with Invisible Shield, or any other film type skin like BSE or PhantomSkinz?
    03-04-09 09:34 PM
    03-04-09 09:55 PM
    I bought an Incipio case.
    myincipio "dot" com

For $15 on another website with a screen protector.
    03-04-09 09:56 PM
    I think I am the only one that likes the hard case from verizon lol.

Nope, you're not the only one. I love mine.

03-04-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD