hey guys i just bought a plastic see through case for my Storm 2 snaps on fine and stays on....a little too good i can get it off with a mini screwdriver and 15 minutes but dont wanna do that all the time!!!

heres a pic of a similar one
    Clear Snap-On Cover For BlackBerry Storm 9530 - BlackBerry 9530 / Storm

theres two snaps on each side so EIGHT SNAPS??!! on such a small case overkill i say.

looking for an easier way to get it off cause the fellow storm 2 users out there know how much access we need to the battery for getting the phone unfrozen :P.

or a solution to the freezing up?
    just now i was going to click browser but any click took me to the recent calls. so i clicked again and it dialed the last number and i couldnt stop it no matter what had to let it go through the whole message and stuff before i finally got the case off to pull the battery :P any help would be appreciated.
    07-30-10 11:26 PM
    id be more concerned about your phone freezing. I rarely have had that happen.
    07-30-10 11:42 PM
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever had to do an actual physical battery pull on my S2? S1 yes, but not the S2.

As for that case, all I can suggest is get something different. I had the exact same case you linked to for my S1 and only used it for about a week before I threw it away. The only difference was the one I had was painted. I HATED that case...lol! Unless you HAVE to have clear, I would suggest something like the Incipio Feather, Case-Mate Barely There, or step it up a few notches to the Otter Box Commuter. The Incipio Feather and Otter Box Commuter are the best I've used.
    07-31-10 01:33 AM
    I would take the phone in to be checked out. My S2 has never done anything like that to me.
    As for the case...Like ChuckH0308 said Incipio, Case-mate, Otterbox, are all really good. A friend of mine has the Seidio Innocase, which he loves. I'm not sure how it is for battery pulls, but I'm pretty sure you don't need a screwdriver!
    08-02-10 09:54 AM
    the thing is i would get it checked out but im with tmobile and their horrible for support on the storm 2.

thanks for the suggestions
    08-02-10 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD