I am thinking about getting the charging pod offered by BlackBerry.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

The problem is that I have a rubber case for it and was wondering if it will still fit without any problems.

Is there anyone that has it that could let me know?

Thanks in advance.
    11-02-09 09:19 PM
    I like the way blackberry designed it with the logo on the back.
    11-02-09 09:27 PM
    I am thinking about getting the charging pod offered by BlackBerry.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

The problem is that I have a rubber case for it and was wondering if it will still fit without any problems.

Is there anyone that has it that could let me know?

Thanks in advance.
    You can't have any case with the charging pod

Thanks for the link btw...didn't even realize CB had it
    11-02-09 09:28 PM
    Me to i was surprise that cb got it already
    11-02-09 09:29 PM
    finally... its been a long week with out my charging dock
    11-02-09 09:31 PM
    Verizon has it online as well, The phone is even tight going into it with an invisible skin on it. Much less a case. Seido will probably port the one that they make for the storm one to the storm 2. It allows for their case to work with their charging pod.
    11-02-09 09:32 PM
    Seidio will make one that will work with a case on it. They make one for the first Storm. seidioonline.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 09:36 PM
    I've never had a pod for any of my bb's but i'm thinking of getting it for the s2
    11-02-09 09:49 PM
    I've never had a pod for any of my bb's but i'm thinking of getting it for the s2
    I had it for my storm 1 and loved that it doubled the phone as a nightstand clock in the bedroom and a nice looking speaker phone in the office.
    11-02-09 09:51 PM
    I had it for my storm 1 and loved that it doubled the phone as a nightstand clock in the bedroom and a nice looking speaker phone in the office.
    So... Are you saying your office is in the bedroom?!?!
    Lol sorry couldn't resist...

I'd like the pod too but would hate taking my skin case off every day... I just plug it in with the cord up and prop it against my alarm clock. I do wish you could change the color of the clock numbers in bedside mode.

11-02-09 10:06 PM
    So... Are you saying your office is in the bedroom?!?!
    Lol sorry couldn't resist...
    SHHH don't tell anyone.
    I'd like the pod too but would hate taking my skin case off every day... I just plug it in with the cord up and prop it against my alarm clock. I do wish you could change the color of the clock numbers in bedside mode.

Even in bedside mode the phone is a little bright, i usually have it at a 45 degree angle so that it is not shining right at me.
    11-02-09 10:09 PM
    Thanks for the quick replies. I wasn't expecting my question to be answered that quickly. Guess I will have to wait to see if Seidio makes one that works since it would be a royal pain to remove the case every time I want to use the pod.
    11-02-09 10:29 PM
    I just bought one earlier on ebay.

I've bought a charging pod, a bluetooth transmitter for my truck, screen guards, and a vent holder for my truck in the last day. I've never bought this much stuff for a phone before.
    11-02-09 10:39 PM
    Loooove the charging pod. Had been wanting to get one for a while, finally took the plunge. Probably gonna end up getting one for the office too.

11-02-09 11:25 PM
    I just HATE that we have to buy a new one... *sigh*
    They should have allowed us to use the Storm 1 pod... *whimper*
    11-02-09 11:29 PM
    I might just buy this
    11-03-09 12:49 AM
    awww..I liked the BB logo on the front. It wouldve matched the 8900 charging pod.
    11-03-09 01:33 AM
    I'm scared to buy this one from Ebay...as i did the first...
    What if someone's trying to sell the Storm 1 Charging Pod thinking that the Storm 2 will actually fit...or just sell it NOT KNOWING the difference...
    11-03-09 12:48 PM
    Awesome, i didn't even know that Seido made a dock for those of us with skins!!
    11-03-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD