I just got my new storm 2 and was wondering what is the best leather holster with the magnet sleep function for the storm 2!!!!
    12-11-09 04:20 PM
    Im using the one that came with my tour. It works perfectly.
    12-11-09 04:23 PM
    I tried the one that comes with the Tour but it doesnt put it in sleep mode.. Holster is brand new barely had it 2 days...
    12-11-09 04:28 PM
    I tried the one that comes with the Tour but it doesnt put it in sleep mode.. Holster is brand new barely had it 2 days...
    I am using the one from my 8520 but this also does not put it to sleep, kinda annoying when you are used to it.
    I am looking to get a new one too....
    I would look for a RIM original holster, I am very satisfied with the quality of my RIM 8520 holster.
    Been checking the CB store out, but the high international shipping rate and possible duties tax keep me from ordering one...
    In the country I live in the Storm 2 is not available yet, so the only option is to get it on line (like my Storm 2 )
    12-11-09 04:41 PM
    I'm using the BB OEM holster I bought for my Storm1. Fits perfect. I bought it on Amazon for about six bucks. Just search "Storm Holster".
    12-11-09 05:07 PM
    Using the holster my gal gave me for my curve from RIM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 09:11 PM
    Vertical...holster for the bold will put it in sleep mode...curve and tour holsters won't...horizontal...storm holster does...as it should..no others will..
    12-11-09 09:34 PM
    I got the horizontal BB OEM holster from Amazon, too. So far I'm very satisfied, and it was about $10, if I recall correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD