Any cases available that allow the Storm 2 to be charged while in the case and also, attach to your belt with the belt clip?

None of my previous BB cases allow for the charging while in the case.

Thanks.
    11-12-09 12:56 PM
    You mean like the Case-Mate Blackberry Fuel case? Not that I'm aware of. They haven't made one for the Storm 2 (I don't think they have one for the Storm 1).
    11-12-09 01:12 PM
    I bought a case direct from BB for my 8830 and it had no opening for any charging. It was too tight for the 8830 and I never used it.

It is just a slight bit larger than the Storm 2 and really makes it easy to remove the Storm 2. I will use it until I can find a case that allows charging without removal.
    11-12-09 01:17 PM
    Check this site out good cases and provide great protection to. We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    11-12-09 01:27 PM
    I think I misunderstood what you were looking for. I thought you were looking for a charging holster. Duh...now I see you were asking about a case you wouldn't have to remove all the time to charge the device and/or use with a holstser.

I was really stoked this morning to realize the Storm 2 slides in and out VERY NICELY of the case that came with the Tour. Unfortunately the magnet is apparently not in the correct place since it does not put the Storm 2 into sleep mode. I was so disappointed to see that.
    11-12-09 01:46 PM
    Check this site out good cases and provide great protection to. We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    The Defender would probably work, but they are like BB direct.........not released yet......... :-(
    11-12-09 01:49 PM
    The commuter is pretty solid too. I am using it right now and can attest to that. And it fits into the seidio holster as well as the generic belt holsters. I'm still going to buy the defender when it comes out though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by adambigge; 11-12-09 at 01:57 PM.
    11-12-09 01:54 PM
    The commuter is pretty solid too. I am using it right now and can attest to that. I'm still going to buy the defender when it comes out though.

But the Commuter does not have a belt clip.......correct??
    11-12-09 01:58 PM
    Which is why you would need to get the seidio holster or do what I did and just pick up a magnetic closure cordura case from walmart (or other multinational chain). The one I bought fits perfectly, closes well and the magnetic flap puts the S2 into sleep mode.
    Only cost 9 bucks for the holster.
    11-12-09 02:13 PM
    But the Commuter does not have a belt clip.......correct??
    No clip but you can use an alternative i believe its seido holster.
    11-12-09 02:13 PM
    There is that funky black rubber one at verizon that has a slide in holster and a shell that covers the back it may fit you're needs but in a round about way......

Enter your location
    11-12-09 02:17 PM
    Which is why you would need to get the seidio holster or do what I did and just pick up a magnetic closure cordura case from walmart (or other multinational chain). The one I bought fits perfectly, closes well and the magnetic flap puts the S2 into sleep mode.
    Only cost 9 bucks for the holster.
    I have a BB case for the 8830 and another for the 8830 (2 total) that I am using for the Storm2 but need the belt clip and also the slot for the USB/Home charger.

I guess I will wait until they are released, since there does not seem to be any with the charger opening.

Thanks.
    11-12-09 02:22 PM
    I am unclear as to what you mean by a charger opening. The Commuter case has a small flap that opens and allows you to charge your S2. If you want to charge it while it is in a holster then just leave that side of the phone facing out and leave the flap of your holster open to charge.

Kinda like in the pics. If that isn't what you're looking for then I don't quite know what you want. Sorry.
    11-12-09 02:39 PM
    The commuter is pretty solid too. I am using it right now and can attest to that. And it fits into the seidio holster as well as the generic belt holsters. I'm still going to buy the defender when it comes out though.

Which seidio holster does the commuter fit into
    11-12-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD