10-12-09 01:53 PM
28 12
tools
    Here are some other photos of the same accessories. I did not see this posted yet. Just another confirmation. BTW nice pics from "zook_b", "spydr4569", and "daveastra"

BlackBerry Storm 2 accessories roll into Best Buy
    10-12-09 11:04 AM
    VZW screen protectors are horrible and light scratches happen way too easily. I use am innocase 2 and let the screen go naked. As long as you aren't running around in a sandbox or rolling it around in diamonds, you really don't have anything to worry about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I haven't had no problems with them. Like I said I replaced the original one that came on the phone. And except for one little fine scratch, it looks the same as the day I put it on about 5 months ago.
    10-12-09 12:53 PM
    Hero is Android...played w/one today at a Sprint store...very cool Touch Flo UI, but keyboard was horrible, and no push email unless you're on Gmail or have active sync for Exchange...did like the size though. Been reading a bit about it on an Android forum and there's good and bad about it, as with all phones.
    Actually the Hero is coming to Verizon. Last Tuesday at the Google-Verizon announcement the Google CEO was showing off a Verizon branded Hero while the Verizon CEO was showing off the Tao. They didn't announce the phones officially but they did have them on hand.

Verizon´s Android-based handsets get revealed in more pictures (Phone Arena News)
    Verizon to get HTC Hero next month? (Phone Arena News)

But I digress...
    10-12-09 01:53 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD