10-12-09 01:53 PM
28 12
tools
    Hey I found some 9550 skins at my local Best Buy. Hopefully the release date is true for the 25th.
    10-11-09 02:17 PM
    Can't believe it says Odin. Is this for real?
    10-11-09 02:18 PM
    We got some of those in at our Best Buy too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 02:19 PM
    good stuff..
    10-11-09 02:25 PM
    Very interesting...so now I have seen:

Storm2
    Storm 2
    Storm II

All three were from "official pics"

And now Odin...WTF???
    10-11-09 02:43 PM
    Yeah its real here are the other pics from another thread.

10-11-09 04:07 PM
    Great post!
    10-11-09 04:09 PM
    its odd to see so many different variations of the name.....isn't it?
    10-11-09 04:10 PM
    I can't believe they would put "Odin" on it.. that's really strange. I'm not a cynic though, the pictures are obviously real. Just strange on RIM's part.
    10-11-09 04:21 PM
    So what should we call it? I like Odin. Its different.

10-11-09 04:21 PM
    Those are my pics! w00t! lol
    10-11-09 06:44 PM
    Those are my pics! w00t! lol
    Yeah I told them they were from another thread. You are the s**t for getting them out
    10-11-09 06:46 PM
    Yeah I told them they were from another thread. You are the s**t for getting them out
    so if i was to show you the uk ones then, what would that make me??
    10-11-09 06:53 PM
    Sweet! Nice pics!
    10-11-09 08:00 PM
    So whats everyone plan on using to protect their phone? my boys who has an iphone said the screen protectors are not worth it, but def get a case
    What are you S1 guys doing
    10-11-09 08:12 PM
    so if i was to show you the uk ones then, what would that make me??
    lol we have to think or a worthy title.
    sweet though thanks for the pics
    10-11-09 08:26 PM
    So whats everyone plan on using to protect their phone? my boys who has an iphone said the screen protectors are not worth it, but def get a case
    What are you S1 guys doing
    I used the Seidio case for a few months, then went to the BB leather pouch. Love it, will probably do the same with the S2. I might try the Incipio Feather.
    10-11-09 09:10 PM
    i used to use RIM's gel skin religiously on all my bb's but now prefer them naked with bestskinsever screen protectors. It shows off their beauty a lot better but Ive had a lot of prectice at being careful. Glad the main keys are now part of the screem so it will be better covered by one piece. I hope BSE or IS comes out with their S2 screen protector quick. Anyone know how long it takes them to come out with new device protectors or how long it took for them to get the tour protector out after its launch?
    10-11-09 09:29 PM
    I've only used the screen protectors from VZW, and it's only been replaced once since I got the phone last December. And I use a BB holster.
    10-11-09 09:36 PM
    VZW screen protectors are horrible and light scratches happen way too easily. I use am innocase 2 and let the screen go naked. As long as you aren't running around in a sandbox or rolling it around in diamonds, you really don't have anything to worry about.

10-11-09 09:49 PM
    To all future storm II owners; you definitely need screen protectors! All that bs about the screen not scratching is crapola.

10-11-09 09:54 PM
    VZW screen protectors are horrible and light scratches happen way too easily. I use am innocase 2 and let the screen go naked. As long as you aren't running around in a sandbox or rolling it around in diamonds, you really don't have anything to worry about.

maybe since its glass its different on the S1 but I learned the hard way on a 8320 and a 8900 that the screen WILL get scratched. Fingerprints are easier to clean off with the protector as well. Ive already scratched the factory plastic over the screen than im keeping on it.
    10-11-09 09:56 PM
    It's funny I brought this up two days ago the 9th. and people wanted picture proof. It's funny how you can bring something up that we all know is coming soon and yet they still want proof. Well, thank you to those that took pics. The Best Buy I went to two days ago had them sitting on the counter...just received...so it's soon. However, I think I'm getting the HTC Hero after waiting so long for the S2. The rep at BB today told me in a few weeks VZ would be getting the Hero. And funny because today it was posted that VZ will get probably two HTC phones by year end? Just gotta deal w/Windows.
    10-11-09 11:16 PM
    Been using mine with bare glass for months with no issues. Now if you're on a construction site, work outdoors, or just don't take very good care of your stuff then yes, I agree with you.

To all future storm II owners; you definitely need screen protectors! All that bs about the screen not scratching is crapola.

10-12-09 12:11 AM
    It's funny I brought this up two days ago the 9th. and people wanted picture proof. It's funny how you can bring something up that we all know is coming soon and yet they still want proof. Well, thank you to those that took pics. The Best Buy I went to two days ago had them sitting on the counter...just received...so it's soon. However, I think I'm getting the HTC Hero after waiting so long for the S2. The rep at BB today told me in a few weeks VZ would be getting the Hero. And funny because today it was posted that VZ will get probably two HTC phones by year end? Just gotta deal w/Windows.
    Hero is Android...played w/one today at a Sprint store...very cool Touch Flo UI, but keyboard was horrible, and no push email unless you're on Gmail or have active sync for Exchange...did like the size though. Been reading a bit about it on an Android forum and there's good and bad about it, as with all phones.
    10-12-09 12:27 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD