Does anyone have any experiance ANY privacy screen protectors. No matter what I am not removing my invisibleSHIELD so this would go over top, which I think is doable. But I really like the idea/theory of the privacy part.
    12-19-09 03:02 AM
    Are you talking about something to stop those nosey people from reading over your shoulder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 03:11 AM
    Yes

12-19-09 03:23 AM
    I tried the privacy screen a few times for my storm 2. it does work as advertised however it literally disables OR reduces the touch screen sensitivity like the four bottom keys. I had to remove the privacy screen and use a standard screen protector to be able to use all the keys. The privacy screen is a thicker than standard screen protectors due to the coating and it worked well for my bold 9000. but it didn't play nice with my storm 2.

12-19-09 06:48 AM
    I had a problem also when using a private screen on my storm. I set my backlight to the lowest setting and that help my phone activity to be a little more private.

12-19-09 07:20 AM
    I just look to see if anyone is looking at me or what I'm doing on my phone if they are I ask them if they have a issue

12-19-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD