Hey guys, Sorry if another thread like this has been posted
    before. If it has, can someone please link it to me? If not then
    I was wondering if the storm 1 cases will fit with the storm 2. I
    saw a couple of videos of the storm two being compared to
    the storm 1, but I cant see any size/thickness difference. am
    i wrong? i have a sylicrylic incipio case that i would really like
    to use if i get the storm 2. any answers? thank you :]
    08-23-09 12:20 PM
    Any update on this question? I recently had to replace the pouch for my Storm and I'm hoping I can use the same pouch for the Storm 2.
    08-31-09 04:18 PM
    I don't know about the rubber skins, but any of the pouches that a 9530 fits into will fit the Storm 2. When you see the side by sides you can see they are almost identical, just the top and bottom seem less rounded on the storm 2.
    08-31-09 06:48 PM
    I don't know about the rubber skins, but any of the pouches that a 9530 fits into will fit the Storm 2. When you see the side by sides you can see they are almost identical, just the top and bottom seem less rounded on the storm 2.
    As stated in another thread, the charging port location is not quite the same between the Storm 1 and 2. If that is the case, you will have be taking the skins off to charge.
    08-31-09 07:12 PM
    Has anyone tested the "sleeper" magnet function?

Will the sleeper case for the Storm I also work on the Storm II?
    09-02-09 07:52 AM
    Some of the cases that are a little looser will fit, but I just bought a Storm 2 yesterday and tested the Storm 1, Otterbox...no go. I tried a few different hard covers and they all just didn't quite seem to fit. But I think a loose case would be better than no case like I am using now.
    10-30-09 06:54 AM
    I had to get a new case with mine. I had the rugged sleeve and belt clip on my S1, wouldn't fit on the S2. It just fell right out. The S2 is thinner, and like they said, the ports are not in the same place. Also the speaker is locvated on the bottom instead of the back.
    10-30-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD