I looked through the forums, and probably missed the thread, so please be nice and dont flame me to hard. I have a Storm 1 and will be receiving my Storm 2 on Monday. I was wondering if the charging cradle and holster i have will work on the Storm 2 or if I have to buy all new accessories?

Thanks for the help
    11-13-09 09:04 AM
    My S1 plug-in chargers and holster work fine with the S2. RIM did make sure the S2 will not fit in the S1's Charging/Bedside stand, but I took a dremel to the S1's Stand and now, it fits the S2 too.
    IMO, this is one of the good things about upgrading from the S1 to the S2. I've got a bag of useless accessories from previous old phones that didn't fit the next one.
    Last edited by richs10; 11-13-09 at 09:18 AM.
    11-13-09 09:16 AM
    I looked through the forums, and probably missed the thread, so please be nice and dont flame me to hard. I have a Storm 1 and will be receiving my Storm 2 on Monday. I was wondering if the charging cradle and holster i have will work on the Storm 2 or if I have to buy all new accessories?

Thanks for the help
    I don't think the cradle will work, I read somewhere that it goes in to tight . The holster MAY work but not 100% sure .
    11-13-09 09:16 AM
    If the accessory is a "fitted" on like Incipio cases, or molded cases...than no. But like holsters and all that, yes. The cradle...no.
    11-13-09 09:34 AM
    Once again a big thanks to the Crackberry community for helping me out!
    11-13-09 09:38 AM
    Yeah I have a few unuseable accessories from my S1 that I can't use with my S2.
    Too bad there isn't a selling section for used goods.
    11-13-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD