What are some popular/good stores that carry 9700 cases (preferably Blackberry silicone ones)? I've tried Best Buy and Radioshack, but they really don't have many options. There's always the option of Amazon or the Crackberry store, but I'd rather go out and buy one than order online. Thanks in advance!
    08-22-10 09:04 AM
    What are some popular/good stores that carry 9700 cases (preferably Blackberry silicone ones)? I've tried Best Buy and Radioshack, but they really don't have many options. There's always the option of Amazon or the Crackberry store, but I'd rather go out and buy one than order online. Thanks in advance!
    How bout Crackberry store?
    08-22-10 11:06 AM
    How bout Crackberry store?
    Have you tried the AT&T or T-Mobile stores? I believe I saw some silicone cases there.
    08-22-10 03:59 PM
    Carrymobile Shop for Melkco formula Cover and Jacka Type with worldwide free shipping. Formula Cover is a simple fashion color and Jacka type is a slime real leather case.
    09-07-10 01:29 PM
    I work at a cell phone accessory kiosk in the middle of a mall that sells a large assortment of skins, hard cases, and stuff like that. Try your local malls and look around! If not, check places that sell BlackBerrys, they're bound to have skins for them..
    09-07-10 01:53 PM
    I bought a 9700 case at Walmart for 24.99.
    09-07-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD