It has been 45 days since they charged my credit card. I ordered a BalanceTop in black for my Tour. (ordered 46 days ago). This will be my 3rd Vaja case. Their cases are awesome...but, originally it was supposed to take 25 days, now I see it says 35 days on their web site...hard to wait. I didn't have it personalized this time. I emailed them a week ago, and they said lots of orders, taking longer to process them... I'm making do with my Seidio Innocase Surface II, but really want a Vaja case! Just venting my frustration in the long wait.
    Last edited by walkingrock; 10-29-09 at 08:47 PM.
    10-29-09 08:29 PM
    Where did you order it from? Cases.com has some vaja cases but not sure if it's the one you want. I ordered my beyza case through them and had no problems.
    10-30-09 04:14 AM
    I've ordered them direct from Vaja, online. I was honestly surprised that the website said 25 days originally, as these usually have taken quite awhile to get, as they are handmade custom for each person's specific order. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
    10-31-09 12:50 AM
    Took over 60 days, but it is really nice! This is my 3rd Vaja case. It is frustrating to wait so long, but they are awesome cases.
    11-17-09 12:30 PM
    can you show some picture?
    11-27-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD