Wow Seidio dropped the ball on releasing it by now. I just don't know how they released the innocase 2 for Bold 2 before the Storm 2. They need to push it out already or I'm going to go to the other company selling a case like it. Sorry for my venting it's just annoying how Seidio is handling the release of the innocase 2 for storm.
    12-02-09 12:44 PM
    I can guarantee you their priority is the cases for the Droid. We get no love.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 12:47 PM
    I got tired of waiting and tried the platinum series at best buy. Very satisfied. The holster doesn't have the latch but it locks in firmly and the profile is much thinner on your belt.

12-02-09 12:48 PM
    I got tired of waiting and tried the platinum series at best buy. Very satisfied. The holster doesn't have the latch but it locks in firmly and the profile is much thinner on your belt.

The Storm 2 Platinum case at Best Buy rocks!!! I picked one up last week and I'm very satisfied.
    12-02-09 12:56 PM
    Its just like how the 9700 got an OS leak within like 2 weeks of its release. We still have yet to see a leak....
    12-02-09 01:54 PM
    It is worth waiting for.
    12-02-09 03:23 PM
    The weird thing is Seidio had a case for the S1 much quicker after it's release.

Add to that that the mold and manufacturing shouldn't be much different than the S1 case, then WTH is the hold up?

Maybe they prioritized the releases based on the phones projected market share? Who knows.

I'm about a day from finding something else, even though I like the Innocase and it served my S1 very well.
    12-06-09 01:23 PM
    Otterbox Defender.
    12-06-09 02:25 PM
    This is what keeps me from upgrading. I love my Innocase II for my Storm and definitely want to be able to get one for a Storm 2 before I upgrade.
    12-06-09 02:36 PM
    I just bought the Storm2 last week, and I've been without a fitted case for it. I've got my pouch that I carry it with on my belt, but that's it. I'm just afraid that I may drop the phone sometime out of the pouch...so, it's really starting to tick me off, too.

I loved the one I had for the Storm, and I'm fixing to buy another case all together if I can find another plastic, fitted one. Anyone know of one? All I can find are the rubber ones.
    12-06-09 07:03 PM
    Otterbox Defender.
    Looked at that and the Commuter, but they both look kinda thick. I'm sure the protection is excellent, but it's kinda like wrapping a Porche in 6" of neoprene - the Porche won't get dinged, but damn

Plus, I'm not sure I want people aboard the space shuttle to be able to see that I am using an Otter box cover
    Now if it was orange and said SOSbox, it would be a safety device that tripples as a flotation device, and that would be a different story
    Last edited by TBacker; 12-06-09 at 07:57 PM.
    12-06-09 07:53 PM
    I can guarantee you their priority is the cases for the Droid. We get no love.

True, however. I had a droid for all of 2 days and HATED it. My S1 and S2 are much nicer IMHO
    12-06-09 07:56 PM
    Got the Platnium Case from Best Buy for my Storm 2. I like it a whole lot better than the innocase when I had for my storm 1. Its thin and has a better feel to it as well.
    12-06-09 09:30 PM
    Got the Platnium Case from Best Buy for my Storm 2. I like it a whole lot better than the innocase when I had for my storm 1. Its thin and has a better feel to it as well.
    Does it come with a belt clip? Doesn't look like it...

It looks like it's made by Seidio for Best Buy. Hmmm...
    12-06-09 09:54 PM
    +1 I too waited for the Innocase II to come out. Couldn't wait any longer (protection concerns) and chose the Platinum Series Case (with Holster) from Best Buy. It is better than than the Innocase II:

- Easier to to assemble and disassemble
    - Holster clip is tight and without a spring that can fail
    - You hear an audible "snap" or "click" when you secure the case in the holster
    - The holster clip will not scratch the top of your S2 as the case covers that top portion of your S2.
    - Nice, slim design; with the large "heavy-duty" belt/pants clip.

++ Have finally (inevitably) done 2 drops of my S2 on hard tile floors (S2 in case and case IN holster) and all was well - both times. Very Satisfied!
    12-06-09 09:59 PM
    Does it come with a belt clip? Doesn't look like it...

It looks like it's made by Seidio for Best Buy. Hmmm...
    It comes with a holster.

12-06-09 10:10 PM
    It comes with a holster.
    Correct; and I believe it is made by Incipio for Best Buy - At least I recall the Incipio name on the packaging.
    12-06-09 10:22 PM
    Thanks for the input.

Looks like Seidio lost a sale. I'm on the road this week and want my S2 protected before then.
    12-06-09 10:28 PM
    It is out now to ship next week. You can pre-order on Seido website.
    12-10-09 01:11 PM
    I am waiting for the seido case also...the one for the original storm was good. I tried the platinum series case out in the meantime and i have to say it stinks. The case adds more bulk onto the phone than the seido ones do...plus the inside is just plastic on plastic. I enjoyed that at least seidio put a felt lining inside the case and maintained a small footprint with the phone. The p.s case at best buy is actually a incipio case if you read the bottom portion of the packaging. I will wait until next week and im sure it will be worth it.
    12-10-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD