Newbie, of course....
    I would like to listen to my music through head sets. Do I have to have special ones or will regular head sets work? If I have to have special ones, where can I buy them at? I see that there was some kind of adapters so you can use your favorite kind if you like. Am i understanding this right?

Thanks, Arah
    07-18-08 12:52 AM
    Im also looking for some myself, but am having a hard time finding headsets that people reviewed, suggestions would be nice. The OEMs are ok but freakin huge!
    07-22-08 09:18 PM
    I figured out that I can use my skull candy headsets. I thought I had to have some special adapter; which from what I found out, that was older blackberrys that needed some kind of adapter. But my 8310, I can plug it right in and they played. Not sure why they didn't before though, but they are working now perfectly for me.

Hope you find ones that work for you too.

Take care!
    07-22-08 10:32 PM
    I ended up getting these

Amazon.com: Bluetooth Stereo Headset/headphones: Electronics

for my curve. Granted Im going to be using my battery just to listen to music but hey thats what car chargers are for.
    07-23-08 07:28 PM
    Newbie, of course....
    I would like to listen to my music through head sets. Do I have to have special ones or will regular head sets work?
    Your Curve has a 3.5 mm jack - any stereo headset will just plug straight in and be fine. The adapter you may be thinking of was for folks that had wired headsets (for phone use, not just music) that worked with other phones and had a 2.5 mm jack. You'd need an adapter for that.

If you're asking about bluetooth ones.... check out the crackberry store and feel free to use the "search forums" feature for a gazillion threads discussing stereo bluetooth headsets.
    07-23-08 07:33 PM
    Check your local AT&T stores. They have the Shure headsets on clearance for anywhere from 39.99 to 59.99. These are excellent earbuds and also have the microphone for phone use. Excellent deal if they are still in stock.
    07-23-08 09:12 PM
    Meh I find that everything from the at&t stores is waaaayyyy over priced. I was going to a concert on sunday but my otterbox wasn't coming to monday. 3 silicone cases ( i couldnt just buy 1) ran me 20$. I promptly returned them on monday. But that aside does anyone have the headphones I purchased, or something similar, feedback would be lovely.
    07-23-08 09:16 PM
    Skullcandy makes some of the best earbuds around. You can also get them with an inline mic. That way you can take calls as well. I love them. But most of the time I use my BT3030

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 12:00 AM
    I use SkullCandy earphones and I'm very happy with them. They stay in my ears, unlike any other earbud type of earphones I've ever used before.
    08-31-08 01:52 AM
    I just got the Plantronics 590A from amazon. It's a stereo bluetooth headset that works for music as well.
    09-15-08 10:59 PM
    I have the Dell BH200 Bluetooth Stereo Headset:

Dell Bluetooth Headphones With Mic

They have awesome sound quality, nice comfy fit, fold down to pocket size, built in hidden mic so you can use them to talk and answer your phone with excellent voice quality. They also use the same USB charger as your BB.
    09-19-08 11:46 AM
    I use the Motorola S9 bluetooth stereo headset. It's about $50.00 on ebay. It works great. I has a microphone and button to answer calls when they come in.
    09-19-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD