I was helping a friend find a screen protector for his phone and saw that Stealth Guard Protectors (stealthguardprotectors.com) still has the full-body skins for free with $2.85 shipping. I have one of these and they are a great deal.
    10-19-10 06:57 PM
    Thanks for this. Was looking for a clear protector like this. Just ordered one for my Torch plus through one in for my wife and buddy's Curves.
    10-21-10 09:59 AM
    I tweeted this about a month ago and ordered at the same time. It really is a
    fantastic product. Easy to apply, durable as h3ll, self healing, no "orange peel" effect
    and the price, well, is free

Stealth Guard Protectors for Your Device - --- Jump on it people
    10-21-10 10:13 AM
    I ordered a set for my Torch and I didn't like it at all. It didn't cover enough for my taste.
    10-21-10 01:02 PM
    I ordered a set for my Torch and I didn't like it at all. It didn't cover enough for my taste.
    It was FREE! You need your tastes satisfied spend some
    Cash. The product as it is works well on the areas it covers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 08:37 PM
    It was FREE! You need your tastes satisfied spend some
    Cash. The product as it is works well on the areas it covers.

I understand it was free except for shipping. I was just saying I didn't like it because of what it didn't cover. Just my opinion.
    10-25-10 07:32 AM
    I understand it was free except for shipping. I was just saying I didn't like it because of what it didn't cover. Just my opinion.
    was the screen getting full coverage at least?
    11-08-10 10:12 AM
    was the screen getting full coverage at least?
    I believe so.

11-09-10 05:17 PM
    I ordered 2 sets of these back in September.

Why 2 ? Well I usually mess these things up pretty badly !

I installed a set on my 9700 immediately and very easily with a little care.

Initially there were a few small air bubbles on the screen, nothing to really irritate you but you knew they were there. After 2 weeks they had disappeared.

Two months in and I am still very happy with the purchase, in fact thinking about ordering another 2 sets for when I eventually am able to by a 9780 even though I still have a set left.

Buy them with confidence. I will again even if this deal is not available for certain.
    Last edited by Andy Thatcher; 11-11-10 at 06:31 PM. Reason: mispelling
    11-11-10 06:29 PM
    I just ordered one right now... for 2.85 how can you lose, even if it turns out to be a complete piece of Sh** its only 2.85 lol so just imagine you bought a lottery ticket and dident win, I'll update with pics once I get it and short review as well.
    11-13-10 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD