Hello,

I will be purchasing a brand new Blackberry Storm from Verizon Wireless next week. I am really excited to get my hands on it. I am a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan in hockey and a really big Oakland Raiders fan in football. Does anyone know of any companies that make a protective case around the blackberry in one of these themes? Also, it is to my understanding that their are tons of free apps, games, and ringtones available. Does anyone know where I can find them? Freecell is a must have, but the key word is FREE.

Thank you,

raiderleaf
    02-25-09 09:29 PM
    Anyone have any links to this kind of stuff??
    02-25-09 10:20 PM
    I do but I'm a raiderhater so sorry ill keep it to myself go CHARGERS!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:33 PM
    Go right ahead, and worst of luck by the way to the Chargeless.
    At least you live up to the billing of a Charger fan, a complete ****. Just be glad we aren't hanging out, I might live up to my billing as a Raider fan.

But would you consider letting me know where I can find this stuff, in all seriousness.
    02-25-09 10:53 PM
    Now does anyone have a serious answer as to where I can find these?
    02-25-09 11:43 PM
    Now does anyone have a serious answer as to where I can find these?
    There's a really cool feature on here, it's called S E A R C H. You should look into it!
    02-25-09 11:54 PM
    I have a cowgirl one Ill sale to any brokeback boys out their for $399.99
    02-26-09 12:01 AM
    I have searched, and I keep coming up with themes and things instead of cases. The ringtones and all that intrigue me, but the case is more important.

Why does everybody have to be such a smart ***? I'm just asking for friendly help.
    02-26-09 12:43 AM
    hey btw.. raiderleaf.
    go to the top of your screen. go to help and discussions>blackberry device and discussion forums>Storm 3rd Party Apps.

i spend about 4 hours a day on CB mainly in that section. i want my istormphone, ya dig? haha.
    Just an FYI. Freecell is a no-go. i am almost positive that that hasnt been released yet for the storm but on a lighter note, apps just started popping up about 2 weeks ago (mainstream). so go to that section for all your games/apps needs. as far as cases go? probably not. colorware might do something, but most likely they are just plain cases. the storm IS a new device and it was pretty secretive leading up to its release. most companies didnt have the specs to start creating their products for it. your best bet is to get a snap on case and use stickers . if your looking for a RUGGED (very rugged i promise) case, invest in the OtterBox. but something that may tide you over. Go again to the top of CB, go to help and discussion forums, media corner, Storm Themes 95xx. open any of the sports themes link. they are all very friendly over there, and wont give you **** about the team you support, well maybe in jest. request a theme and youll get it 7/10 times.
    hope this helps,
    crackberry can be friendly!
    02-26-09 02:38 AM
    i haven't seen any real decorative cases for the storm, yet. I'm sure they will start popping up anytime now but you will just have to be patient. The suggestion of stickers is truly your best option right now. As for themes, again, the suggestion above is a great one, also if you are a little technosavvy and are willing to put some time in, search for plazmic on google and download their theme creator program. once you learn that, you can create your own theme with all the maple leaf and raider logos you can stand. ****, you could even have a picture of some gwar look-a-like (or whatever it is you raider fans dress up as) wearing a maple leafs jersey. As for wallpaper, there is quite a bit available here on Crackberry and even more available on the web, just do a search. NOTE: don't be fooled when people say that iPhone wallpaper is compatible with Storm's, they're not (find 360x480, not 320x480). and I wouldn't say there are a 'ton of apps' available, but they are coming slowly, again just be patient.

Now that I've said that.......
    In my country, football is not the pathetic game you guys play here where everyone has to take a five minute break every two minutes. you either play FOOTBALL (what you call soccer) or rugby, both are far harder than your football here. and also, in my country, hockey is played on fields and is a girls game as most men find it boring.
    02-26-09 05:52 AM
    crackberry can be friendly!
    oops, sorry, disregard the last part of my last post
    02-26-09 05:53 AM
    Once ur hooked up w/ur storm, google image search w/the browser and you'll find tons of things to use 4 wallpaper and such. Not sure about cases or protective skins, etc. Also, phonezoo.com is FREE and has tons of ringtones and stuff u can transfer to or send ota to ur device... Go NYR!!!
    02-26-09 06:55 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAAHA people are actually raider fans?

i guess fools exist in all walks of life..

really, still sticking with al davis? after all this time? jesus
    02-26-09 08:47 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAAHA people are actually raider fans?

i guess fools exist in all walks of life..

really, still sticking with al davis? after all this time? jesus
    The point of being a real fan is sticking with your team through the good times and the bad times. Lately its just been the bad times, but when they get good again nobody that knows me will be able to call me a bandwagoner.

Don't call me a fool by the way, and remember the Raiders have some of the most die hard fans ever. Cross them, and that is exactly what you might become, a DEAD hard fan.
    02-26-09 11:38 AM
    Anymore ideas?
    02-26-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD