Is there any accessory for the Storm that you can use to strap it to your arm for exercising -- like you can get for an ipod. Since I can move my music to the BB, I'm looking for something that will securely hold it in place on my arm or something so it doesn't have to be in a pocket.
    11-23-09 02:55 PM
    I use one that came along with the purchase of a Moto S9 stereo bluetooth headset (the wraparound behind the head one). Elastic arm band, perfect size for the Storm and other recent BBs. Lots of velcro; big and black - that kind of thing.

I'm not sure it can be purchased on its own however - you might want to search around on Amazon or Ebay, etc....
    11-23-09 03:00 PM
    I am interested in something like this also so I can use my GPS program to track my running.
    11-23-09 04:31 PM
    Ive been trying to find one these as well. Most of the iPhone/iPod touch and Zune cases fit the storm 2 but there is one annoying problem; the headphone jack is on the side of the phone and not on the top of it which makes it impossible to plug in any headphones.
    11-23-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD