01-15-10 08:05 AM
92 1234
tools
    Errm....I guess mine did not make it in the first round? I placed it a few weeks ago. Can you confirm? if it did not, then I need it to be in this round.
    03-15-09 12:12 PM
    Oh man. That is the one thing I'd really like to get! Any feedback on when they'd have stock?

I may just hold off on the whole order till they have stock. The rest I really do not need urgently.

Thanks for taking the time to organize the MO.
    hi lazyboy, looking at your earlier posts you've requested for storm charging cradle which unfortunately I've told you it's not available yet at seidioonline. and looking at your post above you mentioned that you want to hold off your order. I also did pm you if you would like to proceed with the rest of your orders. Unfortunately I didn't get any reply or response from you so I took it that you are no longer interested. Kindly resend me your requests again and confirm if you would like to proceed. Also do pass me your email in case your pm is full etc. Thanks.
    03-15-09 08:36 PM
    Hi guys.

There's a company in Singapore that sells original BlackBerry accessories at fairly reasonable prices. I've been getting my accessories from them since last November. You can either have your order(s) delivered to you (add S$20) or self collect. Can't post links yet, so google Malifax and it should turn up. Contact them and they'll send you their latest price list.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    03-15-09 09:19 PM
    Hi Gerund, thanks for you post!

We are the official distributor for Blackberry Accessories in Singapore and should any of you be interested, drop me a call at 98501422 and I will revert with a pricelist. Apologies but I am not able to post my email address here as I have less then 10 posts. However, call me and I will arrange to pass you my email address

Alternatively, you can visit our website to view pictures of the items we carry.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Regards
    Aaron
    03-16-09 01:14 AM
    I did a google search on malifax but it doesn't show that they sell bb accessories. Maybe you'd like to post your url here so that we could check things out. Do you sell seidio stuff?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 01:51 AM
    I did a google search on malifax but it doesn't show that they sell bb accessories. Maybe you'd like to post your url here so that we could check things out. Do you sell seidio stuff?

Hi squish101, I think what Aaron meant was that Malifax distributes all the BB accessories you can find on www dot shopblackberry dot com. Give him a ring to find out more. And by the way, for the record I'm not an employee of Malifax, I'm just a satisfied customer.
    03-16-09 01:58 AM
    I just emailed them and got a price list but all are Bold or 8900 related items. No Storm. Can someone confirm?
    03-16-09 03:53 AM
    I just emailed them and got a price list but all are Bold or 8900 related items. No Storm. Can someone confirm?
    Yes, no storm. I got the list too
    03-16-09 04:04 AM
    Squish,

So I just message you. Thanks.
    03-16-09 04:36 AM
    Hi squish101, I think what Aaron meant was that Malifax distributes all the BB accessories you can find on www dot shopblackberry dot com. Give him a ring to find out more. And by the way, for the record I'm not an employee of Malifax, I'm just a satisfied customer.
    I see I see...lol. Ok thanks.

03-16-09 05:40 AM
    Squish,

So I just message you. Thanks.
    Sure lazyboy.. Pm me or email squish101@inorbit.com . Anybody else? Lol

03-16-09 05:41 AM
    Hi All,

Apologies think i forgot to include the website. http : / /b2accessories dot malifax dot com dot sg

Anyway we have just ordered the storm accessories that you all are interested in. Please allow us a maximum of 1 month period for the accessories to arrive in Singapore. Will update you guys once the storm accessories are available

Regards
    Aaron
    03-16-09 10:00 AM

Hi squish101, apologies but we do not carry seidio stuff. We only distribute the official Blackberry Accessories approved by RIM
    03-16-09 10:02 AM
    Hi squish101, apologies but we do not carry seidio stuff. We only distribute the official Blackberry Accessories approved by RIM
    cool... now we got more choices
    03-16-09 10:24 AM
    cool... now we got more choices
    Yeah and cheap too. I am waiting for my vertical holster stock to come in
    03-17-09 03:01 AM
    Hi guys..
    I am just curious whether anyone is looking for a capdase silicon case. I could provide any color.
    For color information could check the capdase website.

i also have a color OEM bezel with colours, like metalic silver, white, black, ferrari red, magenta, pink, yellow and a few other colors on request.
    For more info or order please private msg me.

Last edited by n30nz; 04-02-09 at 02:56 AM.
    04-01-09 01:56 PM
    Where are all the singapore blackberry users???

04-05-09 03:04 PM
    Hi

Are you able to get Covertec Premium Leather Case for BlackBerry Bold 9000?
    04-06-09 08:30 PM
    Hi

Are you able to get Covertec Premium Leather Case for BlackBerry Bold 9000?
    do you have any picture?
    i could get PDair for bold, flip or book type. or capdase too...
    if you interested, i would need a deposit from you ...
    04-07-09 01:18 PM
    Guys here are some picture for the soft case that i am bringing in.

this is the model for curve 83XX... but the colour is the same for bold and javelin (8900)
    04-07-09 01:19 PM
    how much is the PDair Flip for Bold?
    04-07-09 10:59 PM
    I have to check on the stock first. I guess around 45$.

04-08-09 12:06 AM
    hey n30nz i sent you a pm
    04-13-09 11:52 PM
    hey n30nz i sent you a pm
    Pm replied.. Thanks..

04-14-09 12:01 AM
    Hie!! I have check the stock, but only left the book style... Thanks..

04-14-09 12:02 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD