I just purchased a speck case knowing that its not made for my phone but it seems to work ok... The only place it doesn't line up totally is at the top with the LED, but being a clear case you can see it anyways. Just thought I would let you guys know. And for 10 bucks at the t mobile store its a pretty good deal...
    08-18-08 02:04 PM
    I bought this product a week ago and treated my case and phone like a god, taking the best care of it and it STILL has gotten so scratched that its not usable anymore. This thing scratches VERY EASILY.... I would not recommend this.
    12-10-08 10:51 PM
    Hi "Blackberry Dude", you must really hate this case. So much that you had to also post the same thing, word for word over at amazon. Oh, and over at the "tech shop" on earth link. That's alotta hate. Well, I hope it helped you get your rage out. Did you find a good case? I'm looking for one and the Speck case was recommenced to me by many many people. But if you have a recommendation, let me know!
    02-11-09 05:51 PM
    I bought this case and took it back because it was a little too small for the 8330. The guy at tmobile tried to tell me that it would eventually fit over the next couple days!! I laughed at him and asked him to give me my money back! LOL
    02-16-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD