Has anyone used this case with their Bold? Just curious if the location of the charging port is such that this case might work? Currently Speck only shows it as 9630 compatible.

Speck | Fitted Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630

Thx!
    06-09-10 09:51 PM
    With the relocation of the charging port I wouldnt trust this to fit.

I am sure they have a new one in the works for the 9650, I sure hope so atleast
    06-09-10 09:59 PM
    With the relocation of the charging port I wouldnt trust this to fit.

I am sure they have a new one in the works for the 9650, I sure hope so atleast
    Thanks! Maybe (hopefully) someone on here has it (prob won't though, that's my luck) and can comment ... if not... ever so (not) patiently, I'll wait ... lol
    06-09-10 10:10 PM
    Yeah, from what I see with the cases only the companies who made their 9630 cases with a large slot for the charging port have worked on the 9650, unless you want to take it off every night to charge.
    06-09-10 10:18 PM
    Is it just me or looking at the picture, the case doesn't have a slot for the micro USB port?
    06-09-10 10:38 PM
    Is it just me or looking at the picture, the case doesn't have a slot for the micro USB port?
    Just you. The pics don't show the side for the port. Both side shots show the same side of the phone.
    06-09-10 10:48 PM
    My friend has that case for her iPhone. It's definitely kind of cool in a weird way lol
    06-09-10 10:54 PM
    I thought it was kind of 'unique' looking ... wish I could find it local, to try it first ... pending that, I'll just wait for a bit to see if they do something similar for the 9650. I totally nearly got caught up in the moment and bought the similar 'case' for my Kindle ... I really wish they made shopping online a little more difficult

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 02:15 PM
    bump on this one. i'm curious about this case too.
    07-01-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD