I use to be able to use my aux cord in my car to speak using my stereo when I put my storm on speakerphone. I just recently got a new storm and this one won't allow me to even hit the speakerphone button when its plugged into my aux cord. Its running .148 Any ideas?
    06-25-09 02:54 PM
    Mine still let's me do that on .148. I think the button says headset instead of speaker or speakerphone. I mainly use it while listening to Pandora or Slacker in my car using the car's aux input. When a call comes in, I press the headset button and I can speak without holding the phone to my face and the caller can be heard over my car speakers.

I just tried it at my desk using headphones to simulate what happens. As the call comes in, press answer, then press the headset button to switch the incoming audio from the handset to the headphone jack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by carlos31820; 06-25-09 at 03:15 PM.
    06-25-09 03:09 PM
    Yea, the headset option wont work when I hit it when someone calls me. It doesnt even light up.
    06-25-09 03:16 PM
    Are you using a custom theme? I know some themes break the on screen mute button. I wonder if its also affecting the headset button. I'm using the stock theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 03:53 PM
    That might be. lemme check that out. I need a new theme anyways. lol
    06-25-09 04:11 PM