What is the best spare battery chargers for the bold??

I was looking at this one:

RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Power Station Description - eXpansys Inc

but it's pretty expensive

any others?
    05-28-09 08:16 PM

any others?
    I use this one as my travel charger because it charges both the device and a spare battery at the same time.
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-mu...medium=content
    05-28-09 08:25 PM
    I use this one as my travel charger because it charges both the device and a spare battery at the same time.
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-mu...medium=content

Shipping $29.95
    Tax $0.00
    Total $59.90

I would buy that one too, but the shipping (to canada) is KILLING ME!

I am looking at this one now:

Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Bold Mini Second Battery Charger

I don't think I am going to buy the 80 dollar one...I don't have the need to display my bb like that on my desk (which is basically what you are paying for)
    05-28-09 08:31 PM
    I just realized that the one I posted above is the same as the one CB sells.

Only if I buy it through blackberry source, I only have to pay 5 bucks handling, and if I buy it through CB I have to pay 30???

What the...
    05-28-09 08:34 PM
    I don't have a link for it but on amazon they have the BlackBerry mini battery only charger for $20. Don't know what shipping to Canada would be though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 09:47 PM

any others?
    I think this product is basically a combination of 2 products. You can buy them seperatley from this webiste in Canadian dollars and their shipping cost is pretty resonable.

GoCellular.ca - BlackBerry ASY-16223-001 M-Series Mini Extra Battery Charger (Bold 9000) - ORIGINAL RiM BLACKBERRY

GoCellular.ca - BlackBerry ASY-12743-004 Power Station Cradle (Bold 9000) - ORIGINAL RiM BLACKBERRY

By the way I have heard bad things about expansys for Canadian customers. Even though they have a Canadian office they charge a lot for shipping and actually ship from the USA so there probably will be duty costs involved.
    05-29-09 12:04 AM
    I think this product is basically a combination of 2 products. You can buy them seperatley from this webiste in Canadian dollars and their shipping cost is pretty resonable.

GoCellular.ca - BlackBerry ASY-16223-001 M-Series Mini Extra Battery Charger (Bold 9000) - ORIGINAL RiM BLACKBERRY

GoCellular.ca - BlackBerry ASY-12743-004 Power Station Cradle (Bold 9000) - ORIGINAL RiM BLACKBERRY

By the way I have heard bad things about expansys for Canadian customers. Even though they have a Canadian office they charge a lot for shipping and actually ship from the USA so there probably will be duty costs involved.
    Hey

Thanks man, that's good advice.

I am debating between your link and this one:

The shipped price is 34.95 USD, which isn't that bad

But I don't know if there are any duty fees/etc

If there isn't, the link I posted is actually cheaper than the one above, plus it functions as a charger for the other blackberry.

Although, now that I think about it. Why would you be charging you BB if you were charging your spare battery?! hahaha
    unless you burned through two batteries, lol
    05-29-09 01:12 AM
    Hey

Thanks man, that's good advice.

I am debating between your link and this one:

The shipped price is 34.95 USD, which isn't that bad

But I don't know if there are any duty fees/etc

If there isn't, the link I posted is actually cheaper than the one above, plus it functions as a charger for the other blackberry.

Although, now that I think about it. Why would you be charging you BB if you were charging your spare battery?! hahaha
    unless you burned through two batteries, lol
    Yeah thats true why would you wanna charge both at the same it but I guess its always nice to have. I believe it important to have the extra battery charger so its doesnt have to be in the phone to charge. In terms of the duty stuff. I know the rule is if its shipped from outside Canada and if costs more than $20 in Canadian dollars then the government has to charge you duty.
    05-29-09 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD