Okay I'm way too hooked on my storm... On slow days at work I will run the battery down to red.

Do they make a special charger that can charge a spare battery so I can swap them out if need be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 03:51 PM
    Yes, there are a couple in the crackberry store. I have a spare battery and charger as I run mine down daily!
    04-20-09 03:58 PM
    Go 2 ShopCrackberry. I bought a 2nd BlackBerry d-x1 standard battery + mini extended charger.
    04-20-09 04:02 PM
    Yes, there are a couple in the crackberry store. I have a spare battery and charger as I run mine down daily!
    Is there a 12v option or do they run off 110v AC only?

04-20-09 04:04 PM
    For your convenience...

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

You save $6.50 if you buy both.

You'll need a charger as well unless you want to carry your charger around.

I've seen them cheaper on eBay but I don't know if they are really OEM batteries or look-alikes.
    04-20-09 04:23 PM
    04-20-09 04:35 PM
    Check E-Bay too.... I know some people will tell you it's garbage, but I recently ordered (and received from Hong Kong) TWO batteries, a charger (external battery only), USB-Mini cable, and a screen protector....for about 22 bucks....
    here's the link to the one i got.......batteries seem to work just as well as my "VZW authorized battery"

2x Battery USB AC Charger for BlackBerry Storm
    04-20-09 04:38 PM
    Thanks guys! Does anyone know if the BlackBerry Mini External Battery Charger for Storm will work with Seidio's Innocell 1600 Extended Life Battery?
    04-20-09 05:43 PM
    It more than likely does since the Seidio 1600 is roughly the same size.

I would consider the Seidio charger as well since it is capable of charging both phone and battery at the same time and is more portable since it is plug in and does not need the additional charger like the RIM extra battery charger.

Blackberry Source.com - Multi-Functional Battery Charger for Blackberry DX-1
    04-20-09 06:10 PM
    Check E-Bay too.... I know some people will tell you it's garbage, but I recently ordered (and received from Hong Kong) TWO batteries, a charger (external battery only), USB-Mini cable, and a screen protector....for about 22 bucks....
    here's the link to the one i got.......batteries seem to work just as well as my "VZW authorized battery"

2x Battery USB AC Charger for BlackBerry Storm
    What did you do with the neckstrap as BB Storms don't have a place to tie (or loop) these into?
    04-20-09 06:31 PM
    Okay I'm way too hooked on my storm... On slow days at work I will run the battery down to red.

Do they make a special charger that can charge a spare battery so I can swap them out if need be?

I have this one my self and it work gr8.

I also have this Extended Battery

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content

and I love them just like I love my storm

I also have this and it is good to

Portable Battery Backup For Blackberry - BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Fommy.com
    04-20-09 06:47 PM
    Thanks guys! Does anyone know if the BlackBerry Mini External Battery Charger for Storm will work with Seidio's Innocell 1600 Extended Life Battery?
    Yes is does I have it my self it works gr8
    04-20-09 07:42 PM
    What did you do with the neckstrap as BB Storms don't have a place to tie (or loop) these into?

actually, i did find that it COULD work on the BB Storm. Where the three tabs are on the back cover...by the camer, the center tab, there's a small "slot" that you can loop the next strap's loop into, and slide the tab into the hole.... it seemed to work, but i have no use for the nect strap. They gave me two in my package...i use one for my keys. If i ever wanted to secure my Storm to my neck, or my hand, i could attach it via the aforementioned....
    04-20-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD