Hey all!
    I figured I'd be cheap and bought Mini-Micro USB converters for all my travel chargers before I got my Torch.
    However, I now see some chargers won't charge the Torch, I get a message stating not enough power.
    I also see the OEM Torch charger has an output of 5V 750 mA.
    Can anybody recommend an eBay seller of cheap travel chargers that will work with the Torch?
    Amazon.com won't work for me, as they don't ship to Canada.

I saw some on dealextreme but the output is 5V 1000ma and I don't know if that's too much output.
    Last edited by kingb71; 10-27-10 at 08:07 PM.
    10-27-10 02:46 PM
    You can get BlackBerry OEM chargers from cnn.cn: - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, BenQ-Siemens - Cellular

They probably wouldn't have a problem shipping to Canada, since they're in Hong Kong.

I went the "cheap" route and bought the little converters and haven't had the problem, but most of my chargers were either BB or Motorola chargers.
    10-27-10 03:06 PM
    Thanks, can't believe I didn't think of them!
    I saw this, but I can't read the output #'s.

BlackBerry OEM microUSB wall charger - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell Phone
    10-27-10 03:15 PM
    The OEM charging pod and travel charger can also be purchased on Amazon.
    10-27-10 03:16 PM
    I ended up buying this from Amazon.ca (didn't know they had that much electronics now).

GTMax Micro-USB Home Wall Travel AC Charger Power Adapter for AT&T Blackberry Torch 9800: Amazon.ca: generic
    10-27-10 07:19 PM
    FYI, I don't know the details, but my business partner regularly purchases Blu-rays from both Amazon.ca and Amazon.com, and they're shipped to our office here in Vancouver.

When I sold my Tour and got the Bold, I gave the 9700 charger with the Tour, and kept the Tour's international charger for myself...
    10-27-10 07:31 PM
    I was always under the impression Amazon.COM didn't ship to Canada.
    10-27-10 07:33 PM
    Me too!
    I've never asked him if he does anything tricky to do this... I'll try to remember asking him tomorrow.
    10-27-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD