So I was on Amazon and I seen some cases so I ordered 2 just to see how the cheaper ones compared... I have the Blackberry hard shell and I like it but buying cases seems to be something I do lol

The first one is a silicone case in green, should be pretty standard and fit ok? Nooo way! The fitment is way out on this one as you can see by the pictures, the buttons are way off and the case didn't fit the whole phone properly. The case is pretty much unusable because of this. Add to that it looks nothing like it does on the Amazon page... Waiting on the company getting back to me

HIGH QUALITY BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 GREEN HYDRO GEL CASE: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Bad fit and volume/camera buttons off

Lock button off too

The case on

Second one is a 'hybrid' case. So its 2 halfs.. You take it apart sit the phone in then clasp it together. This one offers great protection and has much better cut outs etc... I honestly have no complaints about this one, it even came with a free screen protector! Im actually using this instead of the Blackberry Hard Shell at the minute

KC-Electronics Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch Green: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

On

09-14-11 07:18 PM
    To show those two cases so others know advantages and disadvantages.. And how it looks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 09:20 PM
    The purpose of ur post is ....... ??

09-14-11 09:37 PM
    otterbox is way way better
    09-14-11 10:09 PM
    Nice cases man! Stop trolling. Either post accordingly to the topic or get out.
    09-14-11 10:11 PM
    Do they make the phone look bigger?

I bought a similar one (to the second one you have) and it seems like it added 3-5 mm on each side of the phone.

09-14-11 10:56 PM
    First case seems mad cheap..

09-14-11 11:47 PM
    otterbox is way way better
    I think some people have issues with Defender case. After using it for two weeks, now I also think OtterBox Defender for 9900 is a crap.
    09-15-11 12:06 AM
    And the purpose of this thread is.........?
    I thought the purpose of this thread was pretty clear. Its just some pictures and my thoughts on a few of the cheaper cases people may want to pick up? With the cheaper cases you never know what you're gonna get untill it hits your doorstep... I was just letting people know my thoughts on the cases. This is a open forum for discussion for topics 9900/9930 related after-all....

Do they make the phone look bigger?

I bought a similar one (to the second one you have) and it seems like it added 3-5 mm on each side of the phone.

The first case hardly add's anything, but its the most terrible case i've ever used, they sent me out a replacement which i recieved and its the exact same. Still not the one pictured either

The hybrid case does add a lil bulk but it feels really nice in the hand and it has that 'lay on the table' design so im confident if it drop it it'll take the impact! Its on there pretty tight too

First case seems mad cheap..

Even though it was more expensive than the hybrid case it is really bad designed
    09-15-11 07:01 AM
    To troll and get away with it.
    Fixed....
    09-15-11 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD